Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance

    Sid Hartman: Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance

    Sid Hartman: Frazier says rookie gives Vikings best chance | StarTribune.com

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is online now Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,459
    When a rookie is giving your team the best chance that is just a sad statement all the way around. Ponder is going to get toasted and buttered on both sides today.

    WWBGD

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    5
    I remember Moss and Peterson their rookie years and they gave us our best chance. As far as QB, I guess I'd like to mention Tom Brady. I'm an optimist. You have to be to be a Viking fan.

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    When a rookie is giving your team the best chance that is just a sad statement all the way around. Ponder is going to get toasted and buttered on both sides today.
    I've no doubt that Ponder will take some lumps today but given that the Pack have little game film to go on then, without doubt, he gives us a far better chance than McNabb would have done.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    5vikingsrule6 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37
    Well he looked good during the first half... but since Frazier can't game plan for the second half we is declining.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Actually blame it on me. I was out clearing brush in the 1st half and didn't see or hear a play. I got home right before the second half started and my Packer loving Wife was upset at the way they were playing so i said not to worry because now that I was home they would fall apart.

    Guess what happened.

  7. #7
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Actually blame it on me. I was out clearing brush in the 1st half and didn't see or hear a play. I got home right before the second half started and my Packer loving Wife was upset at the way they were playing so i said not to worry because now that I was home they would fall apart.

    Guess what happened.
    It didn't matter if you were dancing naked on your roof with spinners glued to your buttcheeks. we were going to fall apart in the second half.
    Last edited by marshallvike; 10-23-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  8. #8
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    It didn't matter if you were dancing naked on your roof with spinners glued to your buttcheeks. we were going to fall apart in the second half.
    Oh God! My eyes! They're BURNING!


    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

  9. #9
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    It didn't matter if you were dancing naked on your roof with spinners glued to your buttcheeks. we were going to fall apart in the second half.
    I hope not because I do that every game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •