Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Frazier Promoted

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Should have known you guys would morph this into a "Chiller gets fired" plan.

Seriously, for someone who knows, what implications does this have with respect to how he can transfer/take a latteral D-coord position.
    Doesn't it mean he can only take a HC job now for sure while he still under contract?

By the way guys, I would bet that the Chiller probably had something to do with the promotion and not a front office initiative.
    Think about it just for a sec.
    If they were considering firing the Chiller, they wouldn't have to give Frazier a title of this nature. They could just fire the Chiller and promote Frazier to HC.

Why do this and then have the HC worrying all season?
    gol 'darnit you guys are funny.
    ;D
    Sure Chiller had something to do with it. He loves when men are underneath him...
    That sounds like something someone would post who has no actual input to give that would allow the thread to continue down a credible path.

Uhhh Ohhh, I feel Old Marrdro coming out a bit.
    ;D
    Oh, you know how I feel about Chiller...

I feel the ol' C Mac D coming out.....
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Seriously, for someone who knows, what implications does this have with respect to how he can transfer/take a latteral D-coord position.
    Doesn't it mean he can only take a HC job now for sure while he still under contract?

By the way guys, I would bet that the Chiller probably had something to do with the promotion and not a front office initiative.
    If they were considering firing the Chiller, they wouldn't have to give Frazier a title of this nature. They could just fire the Chiller and promote Frazier to HC.

;D
    Because some of us know that when we post those sorts of things, it gets your panties in a bunch and gives you a chance to increase your post count

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    LOL, I don't worry about my post count.
    I worry more about actually having credible discussions about football instead of same old blather I can get from the other crappy football sites that are out there.

Guess what, that kindof shit does get my panties in a bunch thats why I don't post on those sites anymore.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    This is excellent knews.

Doesn't this have some sort of implication with respect to how/what other jobs he can interview for?
    Teams can only take him if they give him a higher status that he already has. So now no team could steal him away by making him their assistant head coach/D Coord. He could still leave to be a HC though.
    Thanks my friend.
    I thought it kindof had some sort of impications with respect to protecting him a bit.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Because some of us know that when we post those sorts of things, it gets your panties in a bunch and gives you a chance to increase your post count
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I worry more about actually having credible discussions about football instead of same old blather I can get from the other crappy football sites that are out there.

Guess what, that kindof shit does get my panties in a bunch thats why I don't post on those sites anymore.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I hope you understand that I was giving you crap

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guess what, that kindof pooh does get my panties in a bunch thats why I don't post on those sites anymore.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I did.
    You would think that you of all people would know that a post whore like me would recognize when someone is pushing my buttons.

Sometimes its fun to let them get pushed a bit.
    ;D(again, lots of smiley faces) ;D

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guess what, that kindof pooh does get my panties in a bunch thats why I don't post on those sites anymore.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I did.
    You would think that you of all people would know that a post whore like me would recognize when someone is pushing my buttons.

I thought so, just making sure

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43366.msg743049#msg743049 date=1205965767]

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I did.

I thought so, just making sure
    [/quote]
    Now that C Mac D character.
    Don't tell him I said this, but he is......welllllll,
    a handfull to say the least.
    ;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    This is excellent knews.

Doesn't this have some sort of implication with respect to how/what other jobs he can interview for?
    Yeah... how's Minnesota Vikings Head Coach sound?
    Makes you wonder if Childress is going to be looking over his shoulder all season.
    Nah! The Chiller probably gave a big sigh of relief.

Now this season when Childress peruses PP.O., instead of seeing threads that blame only him for loses & calling for his head, he will see threads that blame our assistant head coach as well.

:P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

It just sets the stage for the
    " The official Fire Childress, promote Frazier " thread

Oh, you know there is going to be one.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

You guys are such ballbusters.

IMO, this promotion is a smart move by a very effective and successful businessman. It will help promote continuity within the organization (however you may want to describe that), as well as showing how highly the Vikings feel about Frazier, and in turn, Childress. Zygi understands what it takes to keep key people. And at the same time, he's subtly creating a situation where Childress knows he must improve...although he's safe for the time being.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast