Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Frazier Promoted

http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_f...med031908.aspx

3/19/2008

The Minnesota Vikings have announced that Leslie Frazier has been promoted to Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator. He is the first coach to hold the Assistant Head Coach title during Head Coach Brad Childress’ tenure with the Vikings.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Frazier Promoted

This is excellent knews.

Doesn't this have some sort of implication with respect to how/what other jobs he can interview for?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    This is excellent knews.

Doesn't this have some sort of implication with respect to how/what other jobs he can interview for?
    Yeah... how's Minnesota Vikings Head Coach sound?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    This is excellent knews.

Yeah... how's Minnesota Vikings Head Coach sound?
    Makes you wonder if Childress is going to be looking over his shoulder all season.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Wilf is just laying the groundwork for succession if Childress doesn't get the team to make any significant strides this season. Good to see he is setting up contingencies.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    This is excellent knews.

Teams can only take him if they give him a higher status that he already has. So now no team could steal him away by making him their assistant head coach/D Coord. He could still leave to be a HC though.

Should have known you guys would morph this into a "Chiller gets fired" plan.

Seriously, for someone who knows, what implications does this have with respect to how he can transfer/take a latteral D-coord position.
    Doesn't it mean he can only take a HC job now for sure while he still under contract?

By the way guys, I would bet that the Chiller probably had something to do with the promotion and not a front office initiative.
    Think about it just for a sec.
    If they were considering firing the Chiller, they wouldn't have to give Frazier a title of this nature. They could just fire the Chiller and promote Frazier to HC.

Why do this and then have the HC worrying all season?
    Damn you guys are funny.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:

Seriously, for someone who knows, what implications does this have with respect to how he can transfer/take a latteral D-coord position.
    Doesn't it mean he can only take a HC job now for sure while he still under contract?

By the way guys, I would bet that the Chiller probably had something to do with the promotion and not a front office initiative.
    If they were considering firing the Chiller, they wouldn't have to give Frazier a title of this nature. They could just fire the Chiller and promote Frazier to HC.

Damn you guys are funny.
    ;D
    Sure Chiller had something to do with it. He loves when men are underneath him...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

Damn you guys are funny.
    ;D
    Because some of us know that when we post those sorts of things, it gets your panties in a bunch and gives you a chance to increase your post count
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

gol 'darnit you guys are funny.

;D
    Sure Chiller had something to do with it. He loves when men are underneath him...
    That sounds like something someone would post who has no actual input to give that would allow the thread to continue down a credible path.

Uhhh Ohhh, I feel Old Marrdro coming out a bit.
    ;D

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast