Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frazier Out

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Frazier Out

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Lets hope it keeps falling until we clean house.

WWBGD

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Yup....he's gone.
    I still think he fell on the axe for Speilmen's screwups. However, I believe his issue was do thathow poorly the defense played. Can't

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Doesn't feel quite as refreshing as the Childress firing, but it's good that the team recognizes his shortcomings and are heading in the right direction... until they announce Bill Musgrave as HC.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Thank god the fat lady has sung.Gracias!
    El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Time will tell if this really matters at all. Wilf has owned the team for like 8 years and just fired the third coach since he bought the team. Sadly it seems in retrospect like each coach has been worse that their predecessor.

In the end I have grown to really dislike Wilf as a owner worse than any other owner in the state. The more I hear about him the sleazier he seems to be and I cannot believe the league looks the other way as he was convicted of fraud to the tune of over 100 Million dollars. It baffles me this stuff get buried in the headlines and has no traction nationally.

Personally I feel they will just hire another failed coach as we become the new Detroit/Cleveland of the NFL. But we will have an ugly ass new stadium, so there is that.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Personally, I think this is the right move. The lack of commitment to finding a top-quality quarterback, combined with the poor play of the pass defense, makes this move necessary in my opinion. That being said, I wish Leslie Frazier the very best going forward. I think he has value as a defensive coordinator or defensive backs coach.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Time will tell if this really matters at all. Wilf has owned the team for like 8 years and just fired the third coach since he bought the team. Sadly it seems in retrospect like each coach has been worse that their predecessor.

In the end I have grown to really dislike Wilf as a owner worse than any other owner in the state. The more I hear about him the sleazier he seems to be and I cannot believe the league looks the other way as he was convicted of fraud to the tune of over 100 Million dollars. It baffles me this stuff get buried in the headlines and has no traction nationally.

Personally I feel they will just hire another failed coach as we become the new Detroit/Cleveland of the NFL. But we will have an ugly ass new stadium, so there is that.
    The Wilfs are just like Daniel Snyder, Jerry Jones, and the rest of the arrogant, rich boy owners who feel their success in business will translate into success on the football field.
    I doubt you see the absurd quarterback soap opera the Vikings had this year without ownership and GM meddling.
    Cutting Winfield and thinking Robinson could replace him may have cost the Vikings some of those late game defensive meltdowns. And the GM drafted Ponder with a reach of desperation, then brought in Freeman to give the quarterback position a circus like atmosphere.
    So despite the fact Frazier and staff failed at coaching, there is plenty of blame to go around for this miserable season.
    I doubt getting rid of one weak leg on a three legged stool is going to make the stool sound and strong.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post

Lol, the mayor is back!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Down goes frazier!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast