View Poll Results: Will Frazier last longer than Chiller/Tice?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 21.05%
  • No

15 78.95%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I would like to see them get back to that power 2 TE formation stuff with Kleinsasser as a FB and AP in the I formation. Then I would run straight at Matthews all day and break him down. He is fast and athletic but not built to take an OT and FB beating him to heck on every play. Eventually we would take a toll on him and while we might lose by 50 in the process it would soften him up for the next time we play them. I would use the same strategy on Rodgers. Press the WR's at the line and jam them to throw off the timing route plays and make sure to hit him on every pass play.

If we stay back in the zone defense without challenging the WR's and if we let Rodgers get comfortable in the pocket it is going to be one sided and ugly.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I don't think so and for the following reasons:

a. Price. The Wilfs can't find anyone cheaper for the small window they have left to operate in. If they opted to bring in someone of higher visability, it would cost alot more and it might make it a bit tough to sell the team.

b. Attitude. Face it, Leslie isn't gonna ruffle anyones feathers. He is pretty much a yes man right now if what I read about Speilman forcing him to move to Ponder is correct.

What might happen........

Leslie will be forced to fire his O-coord as the sacrificial lamb. Maybe even Pagac as well, but he will retain his job.

The only problem I see with all of that is dependant on what Leslie does in his pressers. So far BB, JA and now Griff have been thrown under the bus with BB and JA speaking out. Haven't seen anything out of Griff yet. If he keeps hacking on his players that way, he might just wind up gone.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    I wouldn't even start Berrian as he will only drop balls that Ponder will hit him in the numbers with. I would start A-Rom and let him snag a few balls. At least he isn't scared to get hit and he's hungry.

I also would like to see more plays with Rudolph as the intended target. He has phenomenal hands and would be a reliable target for Ponder to get his confidence built.
    agreed and as I recall they worked together during the lockout. I suspect they could work well together and, in theory, would fit in with Musgraves emphasis on the TE - which we have yet to see.
    Last edited by AngloVike; 10-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I don't think so and for the following reasons:

a. Price. The Wilfs can't find anyone cheaper for the small window they have left to operate in. If they opted to bring in someone of higher visability, it would cost alot more and it might make it a bit tough to sell the team.
    The only way Wilf sells is if the state votes down the stadium. We WILL know by Thanksgiving whether or not that will happen. They will pass the stadium bill and the team is going to stay and you can bookmark that statement just as surely as you could have quoted the positions I had on Childress, the KAO, TJ and McChunky.

b. Attitude. Face it, Leslie isn't gonna ruffle anyones feathers. He is pretty much a yes man right now if what I read about Speilman forcing him to move to Ponder is correct.
    Where is the link on that? I started an internet rumor on the topic and I want to know if anyone is stealing my conspiracy theories.

What might happen........

Leslie will be forced to fire his O-coord as the sacrificial lamb. Maybe even Pagac as well, but he will retain his job.
    At this point he should fire them both as well as the ST coach and the waterboy.....

The only problem I see with all of that is dependant on what Leslie does in his pressers. So far BB, JA and now Griff have been thrown under the bus with BB and JA speaking out. Haven't seen anything out of Griff yet. If he keeps hacking on his players that way, he might just wind up gone.
    When did he throw JA under the bus? Specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    The only way Wilf sells is if the state votes down the stadium. We WILL know by Thanksgiving whether or not that will happen. They will pass the stadium bill and the team is going to stay and you can bookmark that statement just as surely as you could have quoted the positions I had on Childress, the KAO, TJ and McChunky.

Where is the link on that? I started an internet rumor on the topic and I want to know if anyone is stealing my conspiracy theories.

At this point he should fire them both as well as the ST coach and the waterboy.....

Ya, that's what I'm trying to figure out.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Yup.

Get rid of him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan View Post
    Yup.

Get rid of him
    Marty?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Marty?
    Hardly.

I just am old enough to remember Steckyl.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

it doesn't matter, this is a discussion site so the fact Marty said it happened means it happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravikingfan View Post
    Hardly.

I just am old enough to remember Steckyl.
    Ahhh yes. Les Steckle. And his wife Tes Steckle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast