Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Is Leslie Frazier, Brad Childress Version 2.0?

Whatís worse is Frazier is okay with it. "Itís just a matter of our using his strengths to our greatest advantage, to our teamís advantage and picking out spots when we do that," said Frazier (via ESPN) when discussing Harvinís role.

Hello, one of his strengths isnít sitting on the sidelines watching the Vikingsí sorry collection of wide receivers and tight ends trying to get in the end zone.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...ess-version-20

I know its a Bleacher Report, but damn, isn't it a bit early for the "Honeymoon" to be over already.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Why do you read that crap?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Why do you read that crap?
    Oh wait. I should only read stuff by reputable sources like "Fox" sports.....

Gimme a break. Reading BR is just like reading any of the other drivel that is out there, including posters of stuff just like me.

Credible? No, interesting at times? Yes.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Oh wait. I should only read stuff by reputable sources like "Fox" sports.....

Gimme a break. Reading BR is just like reading any of the other drivel that is out there, including posters of stuff just like me.

Credible? No, interesting at times? Yes.
    Not quite. Bleacher Report writers do not have press passes to events, accesses to players, newswires, etc... they are writing based on hear-say, conjecture and opinion.

At least on a site like this, it's understood that this is a forum. Bleacher Report tries to pass of their articles as... well... articles.

Not quite. Bleacher Report writers do not have press passes to events, accesses to players, newswires, etc... they are writing based on hear-say, conjecture and opinion.

At least on a site like this, it's understood that this is a forum. Bleacher Report tries to pass of their articles as... well... articles.
    Two things,

1. BR doesn't try to pass off anything as anything. I think if you read their stuff you will find out that its geared up to be more like SBnation instead of some newspaper rag.

2. Fox Sports has all kinds of 'press passes" and professional writers. Look at what they just got caught doing recently.

Again, reputable? Probably not, but just like us on here, some of their stuff has some very interesting discussion points.

Two things,

1. BR doesn't try to pass off anything as anything. I think if you read their stuff you will find out that its geared up to be more like SBnation instead of some newspaper rag.

2. Fox Sports has all kinds of 'press passes" and professional writers. Look at what they just got caught doing recently.

Again, reputable? Probably not, but just like us on here, some of their stuff has some very interesting discussion points.
    When did I even bring up FOX Sports? When do I quote FOX sports?

When did I even bring up FOX Sports? When do I quote FOX sports?
    You didn't. They are just the most recent "Reputable" source that got caught with their shorts down and I used them.

I gather by your question you don't consider them reputable then.

I gather by your question you don't consider them reputable then.
    The thread about FOX Sports was locked because of me. And no, I don't consider them a reputable source for any sort of news.

missvikes is offline Training Camp
    I wonder if he is actually still having medical (migrane) problems & they're trying to keep it "low pro" being that last year his health was an issue almost every week....
    SKOL!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12