Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Frazier is dead to me.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Steve_Spagnuolo_among_candidates_to_be_Vikings_def ensive_coordinator010712

Frazier and Pagac were not on the same page as far as how the defense should be run and Frazier took over calling the defensive signals at times. Pagac wanted to be more aggressive and Frazier wanted to stick with the principles of the Cover-2, Tampa2- system.

T
    he sooner this mistake is shitcanned the better.

One more step to access Purplepride.org Minnesota Vikings Message Board - The Front Page

CAPTCHA:

Optional message for site owner (100 characters max):

View advanced details and evidence regarding your restriction

Your action has triggered the website's security system because of a phrase or content in your submission. Often automated bots will try to post spam campaigns (like ads for Rolex watches or medications) or injection attacks on websites. This website is taking precaution to stop these automated threats. If you are reading this, then you are likely a human trying to post a comment or log in to the website. Continue by entering the CAPTCHA.

What happened?

The security system for this website has been triggered because of a phrase or content in your submission. If you are reading this, you are most likely a human visitor trying to log in or post a comment that triggered the system.

When will this restriction go away?

This restriction will disappear when no more harmful behavior is detected. Completing the challenge above proves you are a human and gives you temporary access. You can ask the website owner to permanently whitelist you.
    Note: your actions have been logged.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    So basically, Pagac wanted to make our defense better & Frazier did not.

How much longer do we have to deal with Frazier as our head coach?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    So basically, Pagac wanted to make our defense better & Frazier did not.

How much longer do we have to deal with Frazier as our head coach?
    Nope, both wanted to make it better, neither succeeded. Without knowing who called what plays it's difficult to know who was responsible for our 31 ranked defense(based on pts allowed).

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Me too.. He was fired as the secondary coach in Cincy... forget where we got this dude from but he's a nice guy... but he needs to go... i second that... he has no clue what he's doing... everyone's been waiting for us to be more aggressive... too bad frazier killed it...

i second that... frazier who??

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    Me too.. He was fired as the secondary coach in Cincy... forget where we got this dude from but he's a nice guy... but he needs to go... i second that... he has no clue what he's doing... everyone's been waiting for us to be more aggressive... too bad frazier killed it...

i second that... frazier who??
    Lets give both Spielman and Frazier a season to prove what they can do with a new setup in place, if we get Spagnolo in here as a DC that would be a good job but i don't get how Singletary is a candidate, he should be out the door.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Nope, both wanted to make it better, neither succeeded. Without knowing who called what plays it's difficult to know who was responsible for our 31 ranked defense(based on pts allowed).
    Yes they both failed therefore It probably had a lot to do with a lack of talent, not just coaching.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    I just get the feeilng that great as he was as a player. Singeltary was the "bad vibe" in the 49'ers locker room. And now he's here. Let him goooo.

I wouldnt mind Spags in here as DC. If its pagac or singletary I am going to snap.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Pagac's play-calling was so bad, that our players went out there and called their own plays. Which is why Frazier started calling plays in the end. Pagac isn't smart enough to be an NFL defensive coordinator, period. I don't know what that has to do with Frazier at all. Being aggressive is one thing. Being reckless is another. Pagac's reckless schemes put our secondary out of position and got us burned all year. He needs to go, and we need a qualified DB's coach / Defensive coordinator to call plays that work with our scheme. Raheem Morris, come on down!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by skum View Post
    Lets give both Spielman and Frazier a season to prove what they can do with a new setup in place......
    We just did that. We went 3-13.
    Thanks to a last second missed FG, otherwise we would have finished 2-14.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast