singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Frazier: A calming influence for the Vikings

[size=13pt]Leslie Frazier: A calming influence for the Vikings[/size]

Leslie Frazier has dealt with many distractions, from losing his middle linebacker to possible suspensions of the Williamses, yet he keeps his players focused.

By CHIP SCOGGINS

[email protected]

Last update: November 30, 2008 - 1:11 AM

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Frazier: A calming influence for the Vikings

PUUUUUHHHHHHHLease.........

A calming influence.
    If anyone believes this defense is playing up to its potential under this cats "Calming Influence" then I feel sorry for you.

This team should be dominating on the DL especially in the "Pressure"/"Sack" area.
    Instead we can't get consistent pressure unless we are at home or have a big enough lead, forcing teams into obvious passing situations, like we saw last week.

We still continue to rely on LB blitz packages and as well as some CB blitz's to keep teams off their feet when we really need to keep those two positions in the passing lanes instead of the backfield.

As to the authors point about missing players, I will give it to him with respect to EJ and Keneche but don't all teams suffer injuries and over come them?

I guess we will see what kindof "Calming Influence" he has over this team without the two stars that make him look good, much like AD makes Bevell look good I guess.
    :

When/if this coaching staff gets upgraded in the offseason, this cat needs to see the door just as quickly as the Chiller, Bevel and Ferrrrrrarieoooooooo.
    Of course there are probably a few yutzs out there who probably want him to be the Chillers replacement..... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Chazz is offline Coordinator

Re: Frazier: A calming influence for the Vikings

"Marrdro" wrote:
    PUUUUUHHHHHHHLease.........

A calming influence.
    If anyone believes this defense is playing up to its potential under this cats "Calming Influence" then I feel sorry for you.

This team should be dominating on the DL especially in the "Pressure"/"Sack" area.
    Instead we can't get consistent pressure unless we are at home or have a big enough lead, forcing teams into obvious passing situations, like we saw last week.

We still continue to rely on LB blitz packages and as well as some CB blitz's to keep teams off their feet when we really need to keep those two positions in the passing lanes instead of the backfield.

As to the authors point about missing players, I will give it to him with respect to EJ and Keneche but don't all teams suffer injuries and over come them?

I guess we will see what kindof "Calming Influence" he has over this team without the two stars that make him look good, much like AD makes Bevell look good I guess.

:

When/if this coaching staff gets upgraded in the offseason, this cat needs to see the door just as quickly as the Chiller, Bevel and Ferrrrrrarieoooooooo.
    Of course there are probably a few yutzs out there who probably want him to be the Chillers replacement..... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I agree with you on this one....I don't understand all the love for him around here.