Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: FoxSports poll ... best ending on Sunday?

also jason elam tied that record just a few years ago

if Edinger were a few yards back he could have mabye gotten it in from 63 yards, the ball landed in the stands

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

i think its our by far, just the history between the two teams makes it that much better, also how the Vikings came thru where everyone doubted they could get a win, especially when they looked like crap the 1st half, i don tknow how ours could be better, the last drives between the two teams, only reason we aint on the map is cuz New York and the rest of the east coast is in love with every new york teams. Ours was the most needed victory and had i think ht biggest deficet for a team to come back.
    who cares this one is a special one in our hearts, well for all viking fans.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"midgensa" wrote:
    "CynicalVike" wrote:
    The truth of the matter is that the top two games were east coast teams. Where do the most people in this country live?
    California
    :lol:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Ours was the most needed victory and had i think the biggest deficet for a team to come back.
    I think in all my years of going to Vikings games, that field goal was the most exciting moment I can remember. And you are right Bubba, it doesn't matter how people vote on a poll, it really was special!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "Bubba_ND" wrote:
    Ours was the most needed victory and had i think the biggest deficet for a team to come back.
    I think in all my years of going to Vikings games, that field goal was the most exciting moment I can remember. And you are right Bubba, it doesn't matter how people vote on a poll, it really was special!
    I second that emotion...watching the Vikings players celebrate, you would have thought that they had just won the Super Bowl!!! To come back after getting smacked down in the first half, there is no doubt that the ending of the Vikes game on Sunday should be considered the best...but once again, the Vikes gets no love! Seeing the look on all those Packer fan faces when Edinger hit that FG was PRICELESS!!! With one swing of his mighty leg, he wiped the smug looks that they had on their faces right off...to be replaced by looks of utter dismay...at having to digest some serious crow...with no Heinz 57 to wash it down with either!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    also jason elam tied that record just a few years ago

if Edinger were a few yards back he could have mabye gotten it in from 63 yards, the ball landed in the stands
    Elam tied the longest kick in history, but his was not a game winning FG kick.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think the thing is that the rest of the nation doesn't realize how great this rivalry is. They are all concerned with the Cowgirl/Redskin and Raider/Chief rivalries. We all know about those rivalries, but we also realize how great our own rivalry is. I may be biased but a 56 year figgie against your biggest rival to win the game is pretty darn good.

The people in the rest of the nation don't realize how many cheesedicks live in Minny and how many vikes fans live in sconny. Families are divided by these two teams, you don't see that with Oak/KC or Dal/Wash. We are not only football rivals but geographic rivals.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think the thing is that the rest of the nation doesn't realize how great this rivalry is. They are all concerned with the Cowgirl/Redskin and Raider/Chief rivalries. We all know about those rivalries, but we also realize how great our own rivalry is. I may be biased but a 56 year figgie against your biggest rival to win the game is pretty darn good.

The people in the rest of the nation don't realize how many cheesedicks live in Minny and how many vikes fans live in sconny. Families are divided by these two teams, you don't see that with Oak/KC or Dal/Wash. We are not only football rivals but geographic rivals.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12