Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    Bring on Taylor...the only potential owner with the clout to get the new stadium deal done!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    Vikes are not going anywhere. The Gophers are getting their stadium on campus and will happen in next 2 years. Then the Vikes will get theirs by the time the dome lease is up. The twinkies are the loosers here though as they will be stuck in that condemed park till it rots to the ground.

    Oh by the way, Fowler will not get the Vikes. He is having major trouble finding a buyer for his aerospace plastics company for $300 MM and is the only way he can afford this team.

    Get used to old Red cause he is going to be around town longer then most think, till he and Taylor can come to a price for the team. The look on Red's face when he has to sign the checks for all the off season F/A moves ..... PRICELESS !!!




    :naka: " I cut the CHEESE !! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!!" ... representing the TPA in FL ... F*#K THE BUCS !!

  3. #13
    sabatajh is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    WBL MN
    Posts
    114

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Vikes are not going anywhere. The Gophers are getting their stadium on campus and will happen in next 2 years. Then the Vikes will get theirs by the time the dome lease is up. The twinkies are the loosers here though as they will be stuck in that condemed park till it rots to the ground.

    Oh by the way, Fowler will not get the Vikes. He is having major trouble finding a buyer for his aerospace plastics company for $300 MM and is the only way he can afford this team.

    Get used to old Red cause he is going to be around town longer then most think, till he and Taylor can come to a price for the team. The look on Red's face when he has to sign the checks for all the off season F/A moves ..... PRICELESS !!!




    :naka: " I cut the CHEESE !! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!!" ... representing the TPA in FL ... F*#K THE BUCS !!

    LOL I really really hope Red is forced to own the team for one more year for the simple fact he has to pay up.... that would be priceless i would pay a dollar to see that lol

  4. #14
    briboy75's Avatar
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    555

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    "mnjamie" wrote:

    Oh by the way, Fowler will not get the Vikes. He is having major trouble finding a buyer for his aerospace plastics company for $300 MM and is the only way he can afford this team.
    I'm not ready to say Fowler won't get the team. He hit a snag, its not over for him.

  5. #15
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    592

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    Even if both Fowler and Taylor don't get the Vike's this year I'm still happy since Red already shelled out the $$$ for some FA's, although it'll only insure he'll never EVER spend money on the team again.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

  6. #16
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    They probably just had a meeting for a proposal. Tags is big on getting a team in LA. Just hearing them out I suppose. (hopefully)

  7. #17
    vikingsdiva's Avatar
    vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    437

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Good call!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    vikingsdiva's Avatar
    vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    437

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Good call!!!
    What makes you say that?
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Good call!!!
    What makes you say that?
    Because I want Taylor to be the owner...then he will keep the Vikings in Minnesota...where they belong!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Titans Tulloch to replace Fowler at MLB against Vikings
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:49 PM
  2. Ex-Vikings Fowler, Whittle among top five with Bills?
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. Bills sign former Vikings C Fowler
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 05:18 AM
  4. Media Assessment of Melvin Fowler Pickup by the Vikings
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 04:46 AM
  5. why the vikings will be a powerhouse if fowler gets the team
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •