Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

Bring on Taylor...the only potential owner with the clout to get the new stadium deal done!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

Vikes are not going anywhere. The Gophers are getting their stadium on campus and will happen in next 2 years. Then the Vikes will get theirs by the time the dome lease is up. The twinkies are the loosers here though as they will be stuck in that condemed park till it rots to the ground.

Oh by the way, Fowler will not get the Vikes. He is having major trouble finding a buyer for his aerospace plastics company for $300 MM and is the only way he can afford this team.

Get used to old Red cause he is going to be around town longer then most think, till he and Taylor can come to a price for the team. The look on Red's face when he has to sign the checks for all the off season F/A moves ..... PRICELESS !!!

:naka: " I cut the CHEESE !! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!!" ... representing the TPA in FL ... F*#K THE BUCS !!

sabatajh is offline Rookie

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Vikes are not going anywhere. The Gophers are getting their stadium on campus and will happen in next 2 years. Then the Vikes will get theirs by the time the dome lease is up. The twinkies are the loosers here though as they will be stuck in that condemed park till it rots to the ground.

Oh by the way, Fowler will not get the Vikes. He is having major trouble finding a buyer for his aerospace plastics company for $300 MM and is the only way he can afford this team.

Get used to old Red cause he is going to be around town longer then most think, till he and Taylor can come to a price for the team. The look on Red's face when he has to sign the checks for all the off season F/A moves ..... PRICELESS !!!

:naka: " I cut the CHEESE !! The Vikes SMOKED the CHEESEHEADS !!!" ... representing the TPA in FL ... F*#K THE BUCS !!

LOL I really really hope Red is forced to own the team for one more year for the simple fact he has to pay up.... that would be priceless i would pay a dollar to see that lol

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

"mnjamie" wrote:

I'm not ready to say Fowler won't get the team. He hit a snag, its not over for him.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

Even if both Fowler and Taylor don't get the Vike's this year I'm still happy since Red already shelled out the $$$ for some FA's, although it'll only insure he'll never EVER spend money on the team again.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

They probably just had a meeting for a proposal. Tags is big on getting a team in LA. Just hearing them out I suppose. (hopefully)

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I have a hard time believing that the NFL would want someone with such shady business practices. Look how they are with Tice over a few lousy tickets. Do they really want someone with no less than a dozen unsatisfied judgements against him. I never thought I'd say this but I hope Red has this team for this year only. Then let Taylor buy it. I think he's getting more focused on it.
    Good call!!!

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Good call!!!
    What makes you say that?
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Fowler/L.A. Vikings?

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Good call!!!
    What makes you say that?
    Because I want Taylor to be the owner...then he will keep the Vikings in Minnesota...where they belong!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast