Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Four Downs: NFC North

Four Downs: NFC North

Almost put this in the General forumn as it talks about all 4 teams.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Four Downs: NFC North

That is usually one of my favorite sites, but this article was fluff. They really tried to stretch it out giving Martz some sort of kudos regarding his stay in Detroit. As a Vikings fan I am very happy that Martz will be leading the Bears' offense. Martz has been exposed as the fraud that he is and he is FAR from an offensive genius. Riding off the coat-tails of others is eventually exposed and Martz will be putting the nails in his coaching coffin during his tenure with the Bears.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    That is usually one of my favorite sites, but this article was fluff. They really tried to stretch it out giving Martz some sort of kudos regarding his stay in Detroit. As a Vikings fan I am very happy that Martz will be leading the Bears' offense. Martz has been exposed as the fraud that he is and he is FAR from an offensive genius. Riding off the coat-tails of others is eventually exposed and Martz will be putting the nails in his coaching coffin during his tenure with the Bears.
    He sure isn't HC'ing material and I'm sure the NFLN guys were puffing him up (Fluff Puff - Like how I used that?) bit, but they said that teams average 5 pts more a game with him as thier O-cord.

5 pts is a significant increase.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    He sure isn't HC'ing material and I'm sure the NFLN guys were puffing him up (Fluff Puff - Like how I used that?) bit, but they said that teams average 5 pts more a game with him as thier O-cord.

You can bookmark this and use it against me next year. I stand behind him putting the nails in his coaching coffin and having his success on the coattails of others. He is a joke.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

You can bookmark this and use it against me next year. I stand behind him putting the nails in his coaching coffin and having his success on the coattails of others. He is a joke.
    I'm not so sure why he took this job. Surely it wasn't because of all the talent he has on Offense to work with.

No OL, Knox is interesting but very little else in the way of recievers. QB is a nice prospect, but no running game to setup the play action.

Again, not sure why he took the job.

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

I'm not so sure why he took this job. Surely it wasn't because of all the talent he has on Offense to work with.

No OL, Knox is interesting but very little else in the way of recievers. QB is a nice prospect, but no running game to setup the play action.

Let me take a wild guess, he wasn't offered anything else that was comparable and his coaching career is circling the drain and this is his last chance effort at salvaging his career before he becomes a position coach, at best.

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Let me take a wild guess, he wasn't offered anything else that was comparable and his coaching career is circling the drain and this is his last chance effort at salvaging his career before he becomes a position coach, at best.
    I think it is deeper. I think he is gonna take Lovies spot.

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Oh, how I hope you are correct. Then it remains a two team division with the Lions and the Bears battling it out for the cellar.

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Oh, how I hope you are correct. Then it remains a two team division with the Lions and the Bears battling it out for the cellar.
    LOL.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

He couldn't resist the opportunity to work with the best O line coach in NFL history.

Three coaches who shouldn't be head coaches; Martz, Tice, and Lovie. What the hell kind of name is Lovie anyway?

This is football. Change it to Crocadile Smith or Ironhead or something.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast