LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Forget the scenarios!

I don't think I'll be the only one but I know I'll be in the minority on this one. I'm not going to worry about all the other teams this week. I'm going to sit back and enjoy a hell of a game that my Vikings will be playing in. I'm not going to be freaking out screaming for another team in another game. I'm going to watch my Vikings play like it's their last game ever! Don't get me wrong on this, nothing would make me happier than for the Vikes to make the playoffs but I won't break a sweat thinking about the other teams or focusing on them. At this point all we can do is win and hope for some other things to happen around the league for us to get a playoff spot, so I'll be worrying about us doing what we have to, if the other stuff happens... it happens.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Re: Forget the scenarios!

true dat! we just need to have the vikings win, and if they do...we can just hope for the best for our vikes..

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Forget the scenarios!

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    I don't think I'll be the only one but I know I'll be in the minority on this one. I'm not going to worry about all the other teams this week. I'm going to sit back and enjoy a hell of a game that my Vikings will be playing in. I'm not going to be freaking out screaming for another team in another game. I'm going to watch my Vikings play like it's their last game ever! Don't get me wrong on this, nothing would make me happier than for the Vikes to make the playoffs but I won't break a sweat thinking about the other teams or focusing on them. At this point all we can do is win and hope for some other things to happen around the league for us to get a playoff spot, so I'll be worrying about us doing what we have to, if the other stuff happens... it happens.
    i'm with you. this might possibly the last two games we get to watch this season. sit back, have couple of drinks, catch a buzz, and enjoy some good vikings football. screw what the others teams do, we need the vikes to win the next two games before we worry about what other teams do. playoffs or not, i'm still proud of how the team handled the distractions that were sent to them even before the season began. skol vikings and the true purple fans!!!!