Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Football's Super Six - Daunte Culpepper

    That's the problem with saying anything against the norm, against the flow of the herd.

    It is easy to call them out if Culpepper comes back and does well.

    When does the accountability come in for the majority of fanois however? People have doubted his ability for a long time and he comes off a year like that and all you hear are excuses.

    It's a one way street. If you go against traffic your gonna get hit. If you go with the flow and say what others want to hear they will protect you when the answers come and you are wrong.

  2. #22
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Football's Super Six - Daunte Culpepper

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    That's the problem with saying anything against the norm, against the flow of the herd.

    It is easy to call them out if Culpepper comes back and does well.

    When does the accountability come in for the majority of fanois however? People have doubted his ability for a long time and he comes off a year like that and all you hear are excuses.

    It's a one way street. If you go against traffic your gonna get hit. If you go with the flow and say what others want to hear they will protect you when the answers come and you are wrong.
    All I am going to say is that there are going to be more good PEP moments than bad PEP moments from here on out. One can stare at the bad all they want, if one stares at it too long, one will miss the good.

  3. #23
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Football's Super Six - Daunte Culpepper

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Trade DC for Moss!
    NO

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    ha ha jokland won't ever give moss up
    There was talk of cutting him because they were so unhappy with his attitude and how he played!


    Can you Randy apologists just get on with your lives, he is gone and he is not coming back!
    Talk from who?

    Bob from your office? The guy who wears the wolf T-shirt because he wants to pick up diabetic Indian chicks at Nacar events?

    Seriously that would be one of the dumbest moves of all time to cut a guy that has serious trade VALUE.

    Think about it I mean you could trade him for like....an unproven players....and....and...N. Harris!!!!

    I call shenanigans on this one!

    Here is a link to a thread that talked about it not to long ago!

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16587&start =0


    So some people had been speculating and I remember that the Raiders were so mad about his whining and his attitude behind the scenes that they wanted him gone, I would not be surprised if they traded him.

    How is his trade value any better than what we got for him, in-fact it would be less. 2 years of injuries and less productive year than the year before, and he got another head-coach fired and the Raiders finished with a worse record than the year before they got Randy. Where is this great value, I would not give a 1st or 2nd rounder to get him back!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Football's Super Six - Daunte Culpepper

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Trade DC for Moss!
    NO

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    ha ha jokland won't ever give moss up
    There was talk of cutting him because they were so unhappy with his attitude and how he played!


    Can you Randy apologists just get on with your lives, he is gone and he is not coming back!
    Talk from who?

    Bob from your office? The guy who wears the wolf T-shirt because he wants to pick up diabetic Indian chicks at Nacar events?

    Seriously that would be one of the dumbest moves of all time to cut a guy that has serious trade VALUE.

    Think about it I mean you could trade him for like....an unproven players....and....and...N. Harris!!!!

    I call shenanigans on this one!

    Here is a link to a thread that talked about it not to long ago!

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16587&start =0


    So some people had been speculating and I remember that the Raiders were so mad about his whining and his attitude behind the scenes that they wanted him gone, I would not be surprised if they traded him.

    How is his trade value any better than what we got for him, in-fact it would be less. 2 years of injuries and less productive year than the year before, and he got another head-coach fired and the Raiders finished with a worse record than the year before they got Randy. Where is this great value, I would not give a 1st or 2nd rounder to get him back!
    It was an attempt at sarcasm. A poor one at that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. little of T.O. in Daunte Culpepper!
    By damien927 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 11:52 PM
  2. Q & A with daunte culpepper
    By VIKES_FANS_UNITED in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 11:01 PM
  3. Daunte Culpepper
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 06:07 PM
  4. Daunte Culpepper
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •