Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    bump......... get registered before Sunday.

WWBGD

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    The Vikings loss to the Browns eliminated 16 of us from the survivor pool lol. I don't know what's more shocking, the Vikings losing a sure thing or the fact that 50 of you didn't take the Vikings in what looked like a sure thing.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    The Vikings loss to the Browns eliminated 16 of us from the survivor pool lol. I don't know what's more shocking, the Vikings losing a sure thing or the fact that 50 of you didn't take the Vikings in what looked like a sure thing.
    Didn't this Survivor pool used to be that it took 3 losses to be eliminated??

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

RK.
    You only get one bad pick to be eliminated from the running.

WWBGD

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    You only get one bad pick to be eliminated from the running.
    I get that - my question was about the past. I coulda sworn you were able to get 3 wrong in past years before being punted.

I choked on the Vikings against the Browns, so I deserve to be out, LOL.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

RK.
    I don't remember to tell the truth. Usually I am out of it so early it doesn't matter 1, 3 or 10 lol.

WWBGD

Yo! Is the pick em standings broke or something because it still appears to be stuck on week 1? I mean the season standings not the individual weeks. I want to know how many total wins everyone has.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I get that - my question was about the past. I coulda sworn you were able to get 3 wrong in past years before being punted.

I choked on the Vikings against the Browns, so I deserve to be out, LOL.

=Z=
    That's what I thought too, but it wasn't like that last year either. 1 loss and I was out, but I still kept making my weekly pick just in case. I think Maryann ran the table anyway didn't she? 17-0?

RK.
    Not broken. What happens is about half way through the season the rankings switches from overall score to your one best week score. It pisses me off. I have sent emails to admin that have access to the script to change it back to overall picks instead of just your best week picks however I haven't heard anything back from the powers that be. I post in the moderator forum but since I am basically the only active moderator here these days no one seems to read the posts there any more. Maybe webby or ultra or someone will read this post and fix the pool script. If I had access to it I would fix it but I don't have full admin access to those things to edit them. I will keep trying to get and admin to read their email but until that time we are stuck with what it is.

WWBGD

Ahh ok, thanks. I thought it was week 1 because I guess that was my best week lol.

RK.
    Still working on it but most of the admin seems to be on injured reserve or something because I haven't been able to raise them on this issue.

WWBGD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast