Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Can I still sign up or is it too late? And is it free to play? The rules page was not filled in.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Yes you can still sign up. It is free to play. We don't need no stinking rules. LOL

WWBGD

No rules? Sweet! I hereby declare every pick made by me to be the correct pick regardless of the actual final score.

Too bad I missed week 1, but I don't mind spotting you guys a few extra games. Victory will be that much sweeter in the end haha. Looking back, I would have been 11-5 last week. I missed Thursday's pick too, but I woulda picked the Bears anyway. Stupid crybaby INT happy Cutler.

Since I missed week 1, I don't know if I'm eligible to play survivor either. Again for the record I woulda picked Baltimore, but I know we're not on the honor system here lol, I'm just saying. Since it let me, I went ahead and made a selection for week 2.

R.I.P. to all you that picked the Patriots in the survivor pool today xD. I almooooost picked them too, but went with the Chargers instead.

Don't feel bad though, I'd be dead last in the pickem pool this week if it weren't for sluicer.

Am I seriously 3-11 in pickem so far this week lol? I coulda threw darts at a board and done better. Where's my paper bag? I was only 8-8 last week so put a fork in me already. Too many upsets this year. To top it off the Vikings beat me in the survivor pool. Even when they win they screw me over lol. I'm going to pick against the Vikings the rest of the year. 15-1 here we come!

RK.
    Once again the football pool is up and running. You can log in with your last years name and pw or if you are new just register. Time to practice up with pre-season picks.

WWBGD

RK.
    Get signed up for the pool this week. You don't want to miss out on the first weekend picks.

WWBGD

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Once again the football pool is up and running. You can log in with your last years name and pw or if you are new just register. Time to practice up with pre-season picks.
    Did you or E ever figure out why it stopped doing cumulative scoring and moved to a Best-week format? Did that get fixed?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

RK.
    I have posted to the moderator forum that it needs to be fixed and I hope that an Admin has fixed it. I will keep pressing for it until one of the Admin says so one way or the other. I have told them that not many are interested in the pool unless it is cumulative scoring and not just best week. Last year I got it switched and it updated for the year then something happened and it reverted. I think maybe it happened when there was a forum update or reboot. I will keep bugging webby etc. about it.

WWBGD

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I have posted to the moderator forum that it needs to be fixed and I hope that an Admin has fixed it. I will keep pressing for it until one of the Admin says so one way or the other. I have told them that not many are interested in the pool unless it is cumulative scoring and not just best week. Last year I got it switched and it updated for the year then something happened and it reverted. I think maybe it happened when there was a forum update or reboot. I will keep bugging webby etc. about it.
    Thanks, man! I posted the link to sign up for the Pick-Em and Survivor pools on the FB page this morning. That might cause a flood of new entries, LOL! We were at 25 after I filled out my picks today.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast