Thread: Football

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Football

Im not trying to start anything like that, but this is a football website why are we talking about unbiased media stations and presidental election, shouldent we only chat about football? just wondering not trying to start anything!

:?:

ukeright: packers
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Football

well... I think thats why we have the seperate sections in the forum. I personally like it. I like hearing most of the opinions on here whether I agree with them or not... so I see no reason why if we value the posters football opinions, that we wouldn't find their opinions on other topics valuable also

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Football

We offer it as a special separate area. Many folks on here feel like this is a community having been members a long time. We want to provide another area to discuss topical items as the years go by, and to keep it separate from the football area. Thus the separate forums, akin to the college football special forum last year, this year the election...next year who knows? A forum dedicated to my dog and how she's the best dog to ever set four paws on the planet. She thinks so too.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Football

I am the best dog
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Football

It provides a nice touch of variety to this site, think about it, this site we be much less popular if it didn't have these extra topics that are not about football. It would be next to barren during the offseason.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Football

I like it alot...........I feel this site is like a community. And, notice that it's in a different section than Vikes talk.

Skol

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Football

I agree on the community part. The more you offer, the more people want to come. I am a little queasy on the political talk myself, but I know people have been very well-mannered on this site, which is a far cry from what I normally see on the Yahoo boards.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Football

that's the thing i like. that when sommeone starts getting rude, everyone tells them to chill out a little and just state their piece. i like being able to debate and not argue. and on any topic i like, football, politics and so forth.....
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Football

also, if this is a comunity, then los must be that guy in the shack down the street that nobody talks about :drunken: HAHAHAHAHA!!! JUST MESSIN' LOS :bootyshake:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven