Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOOTBALL!!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

FOOTBALL!!!!

Well its that time of year for TNT to come out of hiding!! Football season has officially started! Preseason is such a tease I watch it because I'm so starved for football and also curious to see how we look. Get a good look at the rookies and such, but I need the real deal!

Neum, Webby, and I are going to the game on Saturday. I've been ready to pee my pants in excitement since they invited me to the game! Anyone else going to be attending? Or do we need to take a ton of pictures so you all feel like you were there as well?

I think that its going to be a great game, and a great season for that matter. The D might be a little shakey at first, learning each others rythm but other then that, our O still looks amazing with Daunte running the ship. Its gonna be a great season... SKOL VIKES!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: FOOTBALL!!!!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Well its that time of year for TNT to come out of hiding!! Football season has officially started! Preseason is such a tease I watch it because I'm so starved for football and also curious to see how we look. Get a good look at the rookies and such, but I need the real deal!

Neum, Webby, and I are going to the game on Saturday. I've been ready to pee my pants in excitement since they invited me to the game! Anyone else going to be attending? Or do we need to take a ton of pictures so you all feel like you were there as well?

I think that its going to be a great game, and a great season for that matter. The D might be a little shakey at first, learning each others rythm but other then that, our O still looks amazing with Daunte running the ship. Its gonna be a great season... SKOL VIKES!!
    Well sounds good TNT though if you go Saturday then it might be a bit quiet for the tailgating :lol: :lol:
    Be sure to get a few pics for us poor out-of-state fans who won't be there so that we can get a feel for the football atmosphere
    Enjoy !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Great to have you back babe! :wink:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I'll be going, but not til Sunday. I think there'll still be some parking available then. Got two tix & am only using 1. If your gonna pee your pants, take along a Favre jersey & throw it on after you do. Then everyone will understand! (I'm sorry triedandtruevikesfan, I just saw a window of opportunitity & am boneing up on my Packer Bashing)

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hi TNT

Glad you made it back on!!

Hope you have a great time at the game, and take a lot of pictures.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Have fun at the game on SUNDAY!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

why is your name TNT? :scratch:

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Wow! TnT is back. I was afraid you had found a new boyfriend (not OFP) that liked hockey or something. Glad to see you posting again. =). Take some pics for me to see. One of these days, I am gonna make a trip back there, but til then, cheer loud for me.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Hi TNT

Glad you made it back on!!

Hope you have a great time at the game, and take a lot of pictures.
    I am new, but it looks like for Tried'N'True Vikings fan, hence her name.

Whoops quoted wrong one. To the one asking about her name is the quote I meant.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Yup, need pics. Thanks a bunch from a FL fan in need of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast