Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fonoti Status?

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Fonoti Status?

Anyone know what Fonoti's status is for this week?

While we are at it what is our overall injury status. I know KWill is out, but what about some of the others?

Troy?

Hopefully Nate is better next week as well.

I think I heard that Smoot is possible for this week.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

Re: Fonoti Status?

I'm pretty sure Fonoti isnt expected to play

Nov 29 The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings rookie WR Troy Williamson (shoulder) might not be completely in head coach Mike Tice's doghouse, but he isn't very high on the coach's depth chart and could be in for an extended stay on the Vikings' game day inactive list. It seems there was some confusion Wednesday, Nov. 23, about Williamson's availability for practice. "Troy hurt his shoulder and then tapped out Wednesday," Tice said. "Chuck (trainer Chuck Barta) thought I told him not to practice, and I thought Chuck told him not to practice. At the end of practice we compared notes and Troy told himself not to practice. I shut him down for the week and figured that his injury was bothering him enough that he felt he shouldn't practice."
    I havent heard anything on Nate

and I heard that Smoot really wants to be back this week but next week is a more realistic timetable to see him come back

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

even if Fonoti is healtny tice said he is gonna be Herreras back up.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We should really use Fonoti instead of Goldberg when he is 100 percent.. I can't stand Goldberg!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

although i dont like goldberg he has been doing really good lately.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He hasn't really done anything special.. I would like to see him pull or something.. But he can't really do that unless the coaches tell him to.. I wanna see Fonoti though! He can be a beast if he is healthy!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I saw something that said that Fonoti is out for a few weeks with a strained groin, he is not available for this week for sure.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

he's overweight :lol:

Thanks Josdin

Del Rio Guest

Where is Toniu Fonoti at?
    A: I think he is in the training room. He has the pulled groin and it is really discolored. He did a number on it.

Right now it is (Anthony) Herrera's job until Herrera has a snafoo. I didn't see anything on the tape. I just finished watching with Stud (Scott Studwell) and Paul Wiggin and they didn't see anything that would merit taking Herrera out of there. Not at all, and quite frankly except for the penalties, I didn't see anything that merits taking (Marcus) Johnson out of there and he'll start this week.

Penalties, and the kid is trying to knock a guy's block off, he jumps off side three times. I pulled him out and put Michael (Rosenthal) in and when I pulled him out, he handles things very well, he said, "Ah that is too bad. I was kicking his ass."

I like the way he handles himself when he has some failures. He doesn't let it bother him. I told him I was going to pull him in the fourth quarter and let Mike finish the game. He handled it well and he knows, he had five penalties. We had the two knucklehead off sides on defense that last drive. Other than that we had no penalties. He needs to play. He is a factor out there. He is a physical dude. I think the holding call was questionable, the hands to the face and so were the three off sides. I thought the holding call was questionable. He dominated the guy. Unfortunately in this league, sometimes when you dominate a guy they call you for holding.

Big C is offline Coordinator

At this exact moment goldberg is playing better football than fonoti. Fonoti is overweight and in no condition to be on the field. Also, the O-Line seems to have gelled a little so I'd be nervous to go tear it up again.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast