Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Follow it live online or wait till morning to watch???

Just like last week with the Steelers game it is going to kill me to not find out any details about the game tonight if I want to save the suspense for tomorrow morning when I watch it on NFL Network.

Part of me would love to just jump in live chat here and get some kind of online information play by play if it is available online.
    But since it is only about 12 hours delayed I think I will be able to hold out until it comes on TV.
    Having said that last week as I sat down to watch the game on Sunday night while talking to my parents on the phone they blurted out, "It was a nice win for the Vikings wasnt it?" not realizing that those of us not in the Vikings local coverage area had not been able to watch the game yet.
    I was pissed, but how can you get mad and your Mom & Dad when they didnt know better.

Anyway I will have to avoid the temptation of going online here tonight at any point and no watching Sportscenter before the coverage airs tomorrow.

Man do I fire up the Brats and Beer at 10am on a Saturday morning????

mosscatch2005 is offline Training Camp

Re: Follow it live online or wait till morning to watch???

are you sure thats what time it is?? Cause i mean i can follow it on nfl.com gamecenter but i'd rather watch. I just dont wanna turn on the toob in the morning and realize its not on lol.
    "Straight cash homie" -Mo$$

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

we dont get the games here in NY either, but RK posted a link where you can atleast listen to the games on the web..wasnt so bad..Ill post that link for you..

http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html#min

pick a station & listen..some folks said that the KARL site kept cutting off, but I didnt have any problems with it. AND yes, fire up the grill..is there a bad time to do brats & beer ? lol

all I see is radio station's websites, how do you listen?

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Turboe" wrote:
    Just like last week with the Steelers game it is going to kill me to not find out any details about the game tonight if I want to save the suspense for tomorrow morning when I watch it on NFL Network.

Part of me would love to just jump in live chat here and get some kind of online information play by play if it is available online.
    But since it is only about 12 hours delayed I think I will be able to hold out until it comes on TV.
    Having said that last week as I sat down to watch the game on Sunday night while talking to my parents on the phone they blurted out, "It was a nice win for the Vikings wasnt it?" not realizing that those of us not in the Vikings local coverage area had not been able to watch the game yet.
    I was pissed, but how can you get mad and your Mom & Dad when they didnt know better.

Anyway I will have to avoid the temptation of going online here tonight at any point and no watching Sportscenter before the coverage airs tomorrow.

Man do I fire up the Brats and Beer at 10am on a Saturday morning????
    Turboe .... I'm waiting till morning for the game also on NFL Network.
    It was tough last week avoiding PP.O and all news not to hear the score, but I did it.
    I think I can at least wait till morning.
    Shoot, I should drive up to Orlando and watch it with ya, then you wouldn't feel so bad about the beer and brats !!!!!

;D

Yup, I'm gonna wait until the rebroadcast on NFL Network tomorrow. If I didn't have NFL Network, I'd probably listen to the game streamed online, but since I only have to wait about twelve hours (most of that sleeping) I can wait for the rebroadcast. I did it last weekend also. Just gotta avoid certain websites and certain channels on TV and everything should be cool. It's gonna be on at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow here in New Mexico so I'm actually gonna tape the rebroadcast and watch it around noon while my son takes a nap. I can't wait.
    Even babies know the difference.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    all I see is radio station's websites, how do you listen?
    click on the stations..and listen thru your media player

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

The game is on the NFL Network at 10 a.m. EASTERN time. It will be on in the Central Time Zone at 9 AM
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

brendan8 is offline Waterboy

My first post but,

I love this Streamtv.
    It isn't the best feed, but you do get the game and it is better than audio.
    You need to use the VLC media player and the newest version of Firefox (all free).

I live in the DC area and they were suposed to have this on regular TV, but they didn't.

Anyways, the defense is looking awesome!
    I haven't been this excited about the defense since 1970s.

Go Vikes!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

why not do both options?
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast