Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate

Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    No, you got it all wrong. Ryan Longwell is to blame for the loss. He missed an extra point which would have given the Vikings a 31-30 edge and no overtime. Plus Longwell had one of the worst nights at kickoffs. He never got one past the 20 yard line allowing the returner to give the Bears excellent field position. And on the one kickoff, Longwell didnít even attempt to tackle the Bear returner.
    No way you can hack on Shortwell, didn't you hear, it was coollllllllddddddd. LOL.

It was the Ball Boys fault. He didn't warm the balls up for Shortwell on KO's and FG attempts........
    You know what, Marty, you can be a real ass sometimes.
    Compared to you being an ass all the time? That's the only reason you have more in common with the suppressed or 'old' marrdro.
    Please. Since certain personalities have decided to move on from PPO, I'm one of the more level-headed posters on this site. Update your spreadsheet, jackass.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    No, you got it all wrong. Ryan Longwell is to blame for the loss. He missed an extra point which would have given the Vikings a 31-30 edge and no overtime. Plus Longwell had one of the worst nights at kickoffs. He never got one past the 20 yard line allowing the returner to give the Bears excellent field position. And on the one kickoff, Longwell didnít even attempt to tackle the Bear returner.
    No way you can hack on Shortwell, didn't you hear, it was coollllllllddddddd. LOL.

It was the Ball Boys fault. He didn't warm the balls up for Shortwell on KO's and FG attempts........
    Compared to you being an ass all the time? That's the only reason you have more in common with the suppressed or 'old' marrdro.
    Please. Since certain personalities have decided to move on from PPO, I'm one of the more level-headed posters on this site. Update your spreadsheet, jackass.

=Z=
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Zeus wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=
    Is there a "New Z" now? If so, what brings out "Old Z"?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Well, this one got derailed, lets try again......

Now wait just a darn tootin minute. What about Favre. He fumbled the ball last night. At a critical time. Heís to blame.
    You can't blame the Noodle because................

Hmmmmmmm,.............

Wait, I'll think of something............

Hmmmmmmm,.............

Screw it, I do blame him. What was he thinking? "Maybe these yutz fans will continue to love me even if I only play one half. They forgave me about the "Camp" thing didn't they?.."

I like this game. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12