Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: First trip to the game!!

Haha Singer, funny that you joined the site after I bought the tickets from you. btw I'm going to PM you about my friend again she might want to go to one of the home games that is left if you have extra tickets.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

bajatodd is offline Waterboy

It will be my first game too!!

I will be in section 106. Anybody ever sat in that section I think its by the 10 yard line on the Vikings Side.

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.
    I'm sure none of you guys have scalped tickets before but do you know anyone that has? What have they said about it? I'm going to try to scalp a few tickets this weekend. Can you get them for under face value? I hear you can get them for under face value if you wait until right after kickoff. Are these tickets hard to come by right after kickoff, are people still selling them? Are scalped tickets hard to come by period. I would appreciate any feedback, thanks a lot.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

HAVE FUN!

Go vikes!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vwo32" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.
    I'm sure none of you guys have scalped tickets before but do you know anyone that has? What have they said about it? I'm going to try to scalp a few tickets this weekend. Can you get them for under face value? I hear you can get them for under face value if you wait until right after kickoff. Are these tickets hard to come by right after kickoff, are people still selling them? Are scalped tickets hard to come by period. I would appreciate any feedback, thanks a lot.
    It's only considered scalping if the transaction takes place in Minnesota or the person selling the Vikings tix is from Minnesota.

You should offer them way less than face value at the Rams game. Tix for that game aren't high in demand & there are several on eBay selling at less than face.

Steelers & Bears tix are going high though. Plenty of them on eBay, but pricy.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

[/quote]

It's only considered scalping if the transaction takes place in Minnesota or the person selling the Vikings tix is from Minnesota.

You should offer them way less than face value at the Rams game. Tix for that game aren't high in demand & there are several on eBay selling at less than face.

.[/quote]

I guess I was kind of unclear in my post. I don't want to sell tickets, I want to buy them. But you do think I can get them for under face value. I hope so, thats kind of why I decided to scalp them instead. I've never done it before, I just hope I don't get to see the game at all.

Don't expect much from the Rams. I went to the game against the Redskins and they had their worst defensive showing since coming to St. Louis. The Rams gave up over 240 yards rushing alone! Two backs went over 100 yards!

The offensive line is weak and Fitzpatrick was running for his life.

Expect a fun day of Vikings football.

Beer in St. Louis's Dome is $7.50 for 16oz. and $9.50 for 24oz. I didn't buy any concessions, I have to work for a living.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I can't wait to demolish the Rams!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

You'll have a blast, firstly is the sight of the purple that you'll see once you get within sight of the Dome.
    The next bit to watch out for - and this is the part that gets the hairs standing up on the back of my neck - is the team introductions. Firstly they get the opposition out of the way, crank up the volume and then show the video of the Longship coming into the TC.... if that doesn't get you pumped up then you shouldn't be at the game !
    Be prepared for the sound and to get involved , do that and you'll get the maximum enjoyment from the game.

Anyone looking for tickets then there are usually plenty on the roads leading to the Dome. I've never bought any from them so can't vouch for what they're like
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bajatodd" wrote:
    It will be my first game too!!

I will be in section 106. Anybody ever sat in that section I think its by the 10 yard line on the Vikings Side.
    Rock on!!! Tell your Rams friend to bring a large crying towel...for when the Vikes kick his team's butt!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast