Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Mountainman's Avatar
    Mountainman is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    I don't know exactly where I'll be at during the game. We're going up on the company Christmas trip. Where you gonna be singersp?

  2. #12
    Guruzen's Avatar
    Guruzen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    266

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    Say, what's the best way for an out-of-towner to get Vikes tickets? I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis just to see a Vikes game and I'm not sure what the going rate is and where to buy from.

    Thanks!

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "Mountainman" wrote:
    I don't know exactly where I'll be at during the game. We're going up on the company Christmas trip. Where you gonna be singersp?
    I'll let you know. Right now I have my season seats in section 236, row 21 & another pair in section 218, row 21.

    Both my daughters & their boyfriends want to go now so I'm still shopping for a decent pair for myself.

    I may be buying 1 or 2 yet in the next day or so. If I end up with 2, I might be offering the other one up for some lucky PPO member again.

    I'll keep you posted.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "Guruzen" wrote:
    Say, what's the best way for an out-of-towner to get Vikes tickets? I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis just to see a Vikes game and I'm not sure what the going rate is and where to buy from.

    Thanks!
    stubhub.com is a real good place to buy tickets from. I have bought from there before.

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "Guruzen" wrote:
    Say, what's the best way for an out-of-towner to get Vikes tickets? I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis just to see a Vikes game and I'm not sure what the going rate is and where to buy from.

    Thanks!
    Other than my season tix, I get mine off eBay. I have yet to pay more than face value for any of them & I've had 104 tix so far this year.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    Guruzen's Avatar
    Guruzen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    266

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    Thanks guys... anyone have any horror stories with ticket purchases? I'm a little paranoid about receiving a dud ticket so just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here.

  7. #17
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "Guruzen" wrote:
    Thanks guys... anyone have any horror stories with ticket purchases? I'm a little paranoid about receiving a dud ticket so just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here.
    I have purchased at least 300 tix off of eBay. Never been burned once.

    Never buy from someone overseas, or a buyer that wants you to wire money to him (I always trust PayPal).

    I always look for a seller with a good feedback rating & also have boughten from 1st time sellers.

    Never buy tix in row 27 or higher in the upper deck, unless you're 100% sure they are not "Limited View" seats or you don't mind a cement pillar blocking your view.

    Personally, I have only boughten tix in row 27 of the upper deck once & never any higher.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:
    Thanks guys... anyone have any horror stories with ticket purchases? I'm a little paranoid about receiving a dud ticket so just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here.
    I have purchased at least 300 tix off of eBay. Never been burned once.

    Never buy from someone overseas, or a buyer that wants you to wire money to him (I always trust PayPal).

    I always look for a seller with a good feedback rating & also have boughten from 1st time sellers.

    Never buy tix in row 27 or higher in the upper deck, unless you're 100% sure they are not "Limited View" seats or you don't mind a cement pillar blocking your view.
    Personally, I have only boughten tix in row 27 of the upper deck once & never any higher.
    omg, how bad would that suck to have to sit behind a pillar the whole game. wow

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: First trip to the game!!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.
    I know that for fact, because I know she has boughten at least 1 pair from a very trustworthy seller! :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What a trip!
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 03:31 PM
  2. Back From My Trip
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 06:32 PM
  3. Back from my trip...
    By cc21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 05:06 AM
  4. First trip to the dome, won't be my last.
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 02:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •