Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mountainman is offline Training Camp

Re: First trip to the game!!

I don't know exactly where I'll be at during the game. We're going up on the company Christmas trip. Where you gonna be singersp?

Guruzen is offline Starter

Say, what's the best way for an out-of-towner to get Vikes tickets? I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis just to see a Vikes game and I'm not sure what the going rate is and where to buy from.

Thanks!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Mountainman" wrote:
    I don't know exactly where I'll be at during the game. We're going up on the company Christmas trip. Where you gonna be singersp?
    I'll let you know. Right now I have my season seats in section 236, row 21 & another pair in section 218, row 21.

Both my daughters & their boyfriends want to go now so I'm still shopping for a decent pair for myself.

I may be buying 1 or 2 yet in the next day or so. If I end up with 2, I might be offering the other one up for some lucky PPO member again.

I'll keep you posted.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Guruzen" wrote:
    Say, what's the best way for an out-of-towner to get Vikes tickets? I'm planning a trip to Minneapolis just to see a Vikes game and I'm not sure what the going rate is and where to buy from.

Thanks!
    stubhub.com is a real good place to buy tickets from. I have bought from there before.

"Guruzen" wrote:

Thanks!
    Other than my season tix, I get mine off eBay. I have yet to pay more than face value for any of them & I've had 104 tix so far this year.

Guruzen is offline Starter

Thanks guys... anyone have any horror stories with ticket purchases? I'm a little paranoid about receiving a dud ticket so just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"Guruzen" wrote:
    Thanks guys... anyone have any horror stories with ticket purchases? I'm a little paranoid about receiving a dud ticket so just curious if this has ever happened to anyone here.
    I have purchased at least 300 tix off of eBay. Never been burned once.

Never buy from someone overseas, or a buyer that wants you to wire money to him (I always trust PayPal).

I always look for a seller with a good feedback rating & also have boughten from 1st time sellers.

Never buy tix in row 27 or higher in the upper deck, unless you're 100% sure they are not "Limited View" seats or you don't mind a cement pillar blocking your view.

Personally, I have only boughten tix in row 27 of the upper deck once & never any higher.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:
    I have purchased at least 300 tix off of eBay. Never been burned once.

Never buy from someone overseas, or a buyer that wants you to wire money to him (I always trust PayPal).

I always look for a seller with a good feedback rating & also have boughten from 1st time sellers.

Never buy tix in row 27 or higher in the upper deck, unless you're 100% sure they are not "Limited View" seats or you don't mind a cement pillar blocking your view.
    Personally, I have only boughten tix in row 27 of the upper deck once & never any higher.
    omg, how bad would that suck to have to sit behind a pillar the whole game. wow

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I've always had success with tickets off of ebay. Also if you just go to the metrodome and buy tickets from people selling them on the streets you can get some pretty good deals.
    I know that for fact, because I know she has boughten at least 1 pair from a very trustworthy seller! :grin:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast