Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Re: First thing you would do if...

1. Call my old man and give him sh!t
    2. Call any and all pucker fans that I know and give them sh!t
    3. Call all of my charger fans and give them sh!t
    4. Go to the bar to see any raider fans that I know won't kill me and give them sh!t
    5. Return home to watch highlights of the greatest superbowl to ever be played
    6. Call my old man again and give him some more sh!t
    7. Go upstairs put on my Viking T-backs and chase the woman around the house and claim her pidissy in the name of Purple Pride
    8. Kick back and toss down a couple more frosty ones and go to bed with dreams that finally became a reality. Thats pretty much it.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Well, first thing I would do is holler so loud that the whole east coast would hear it. Then I would have my Vikings flags ready and stick them in the back of my truck and ride around town laughing and screaming. If I saw any Vikes fans I would get them to jump in the back of the truck and we would all ride around and riot in the streets. There is a big Viking following here in Cols(I saw a chick the other day with Page88 on her plates)so it shouldnt be a problem there.
    The phone will ring off the hook constantly with calls from Falcon, Browns, Viking, Steeler,Cowboy, and Bengal fans congratulating me and my team.
    I will rub in just a little and they will get a big kick out of it all because they know how much "I LOVE MY VIKINGS"!!
    Then my message on my machine all year would sound like this.....
    Hello, you have reached the home of a Super Bowl winning fan. If you are a Pack fan, hang up now. Everyone else will have to leave a message. I am somewhere whooping it up still!! Then the Viking Horn sounds over and over in the background with maybe with a Paul Allen TD call mixed in there!!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

If the Vikes won the superbowl I would go to every Viking and Packer website and post every Viking joke I have ever heard.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I would think back to the Moss trade and tell you all "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!"
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

First I'd shat myself, I'd start going crazy screaming yelling, running around in the nude coverd in purple paint.....then I would call every single person and say, I TOLD YOU THIS WAS OUR YEAR!!! and then i would make a appointment for a tattoo to celebrate it....and while i got the tattoo i would break down and cry in tears of joy!!!...god i cant wait to do that next year

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

douginc is offline Starter

i'll get a vikings tatoo if they win it all. ON MY ASS!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Meaning, you'd bow down and kiss our feet.. uttering.. I'm not worthy.. I'm not worthy!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I'd go completely insane. I'd be yelling at the top of my lungs, running around in circles, and do the occasional flip or something. Might have some kind of fire in celebration or something.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Meaning, you'd bow down and kiss our feet.. uttering.. I'm not worthy.. I'm not worthy!
    Nah. I'd say....think how many Super Bowls you COULD have won had you traded Moss back in 2002 when I told you to! You might even have as many as us!!! :grin:

But, gotta win this one, first.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"olson_10" wrote:
    id instantly cry..for 2-3 hours..then parade the city of winnipeg with my gigantic vikings flag hanging out the window
    I'll join you in your parade - plus I'd tune into whatever post game show they had on whatever channell to see John Madden/Joe Buck/all those other piece of shite asssholes who can't get off of Brett Favre. Man, seeing the look on those guys faces would be just priceless.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast