Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

First Team - All Defensive End Name Game

I would think that before the first day of training camp has even arrived we have pretty much locked up the victory in the All Name Team for Defensive Ends. What team could top Kenechi and Erasmus? Any contenders?

GB gives it an effort with Kabeer and some back up I have never even heard of named R-Kal. What the heck kind of name it that, it sound like a discount store chain or something. But since 1) he is some kind of bench warmer, and 2) because they still dont surpass our two names. I am still declaring our guys the winners. (Good think Cletidus Hunt is a DT or it could have been closer).

Any other pair you can think of that contends?

Pbvikingsfan Guest

Re: First Team - All Defensive End Name Game

i might have to say the saints...only b/c james has yet to play a down...and udeze(although i like him allooot) has yet to prove himself much.....but the saints have the trio of charles grant, darren howard, and will smith(assuming grant or howard arent traded)...but talk to me again half way through the season...my opinion may change...

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

id say thats pretty much the most unique pairing of names ul see
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"Pbvikingsfan" wrote:
    i might have to say the saints...only b/c james has yet to play a down...and udeze(although i like him allooot) has yet to prove himself much.....but the saints have the trio of charles grant, darren howard, and will smith(assuming grant or howard arent traded)...but talk to me again half way through the season...my opinion may change...
    Charles, Darren, and Will come on now they dont even come close to Kenechi and Erasmus.

Now come on PB you didnt read my post close enough or more accurately I wasnt clear enough. I said All "NAME" Team. I was saying who else can field a starting line up of Defensive Ends with better first names than Erasmus and Kenechi?

Pbvikingsfan Guest

"Turboe" wrote:
    "Pbvikingsfan" wrote:
    Charles, Darren, and Will come on now they dont even come close to Kenechi and Erasmus.

Now come on PB you didnt read my post close enough or more accurately I wasnt clear enough. I said All "NAME" Team. I was saying who else can field a starting line up of Defensive Ends with better first names than Erasmus and Kenechi?
    ooo my bad...sorry...then after further evaluation...ill have to agree with you....i guess id better read things through better...lol

PB it was probably the way I worded it. Trying to say All Name First Team for DE's is a mouthfull.

After a season or two lets hope they can take any title for Defensive Ends, but for right now I will just say we have the Name Game won.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

All Name First Team would not be Erasmus and Kenchi they would be last on my list. I like to stick to stuff I can spell and pronounce.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

alberta_vike is offline Starter

Just to add to it, our starting outside linebackers are Napoleon and Dontarrius.