Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    Our run D is looking terrible!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    We can't stop the run...
    Bad safety angles.
    And DT are getting swallowed up.
    Did I add Greenway is wearing blocker magnets...
    Funny how you start blaming the S's instead of starting to blame the DT's......

Looks like some yutz might be onto something when he gets on his soapbox about how crappy we are at that position......"Just saying"......snicker......

Love the FG and throw to Burton though.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Funny how you start blaming the S's instead of starting to blame the DT's......

Looks like some yutz might be onto something when he gets on his soapbox about how crappy we are at that position......"Just saying"......snicker......

Love the FG and throw to Burton though.
    You should never take a bad ankle as a Safety. Its your job to sit (especially in the cover two) until the ball crosses the plain.
    It was the most glaring but... the DT position has been terrible for years and I have stood on that soapbox and crowed with you for a warpig. In fact I ask for a WR and a DT every year from Santa...

Chris Carr is not the answer

Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    I hate firewalls.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Sherels....
    Your job is to avoid the tackler..

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Everyone keep in mind that four of our defensive starters are NOT playing today. I am not as concerned about the lack of run D right now.

I AM concerned about the safeties reactions so far... Looking forward to seeing Smith in there soon.

Also I am lovn me some Walsh.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Chris Carr is not the answer
    LOL, after watching the stat line (can't see the game) it looks like the whole defense isn't the answer. :P

You should never take a bad ankle as a Safety. Its your job to sit (especially in the cover two) until the ball crosses the plain.
    It was the most glaring but... the DT position has been terrible for years and I have stood on that soapbox and crowed with you for a warpig. In fact I ask for a WR and a DT every year from Santa...
    Our good friend NP made a very astute observation.....Vets are missing. They will help but I still say that better line play will make our secondary look alot better. Poor line play will make our secondary look stupid.... Its the nature of the scheme.

The Oline looks a lil better.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast