Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: First place Packers...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???
    A few points to ponder:

1: Yep, we lost to the Bears. Just like last season, they pull out a new QB, and we fall apart. No one here is more disappointed than I am, but you simply can't expect to turn the ball over that many times and win. No excuses, the Vikes played like crap.

2: Not one single Packer fan on this board - or any other I have read - claimed they would lose to Philly. They ALL stated they were ready to avenge the defeat of last season. They ALL claimed the Packers were a dominant team, and that they would solidify their play-off picture with a win over Philly. To come here NOW and claim that you are the exception to the rule is hypocrasy in the extreme. Man up and eat crow...just like we are.

3: We got BEAT, you got DESTROYED. No way can you tell me that getting hammered that severely doesn't hurt the Packers. They just got schooled!!! Even the commentaters were saying that Green Bay looked like a College team, and that they would probably, "slip a few spots in the BCS" after the whipping Philly gave them.

4: You have to face that same Chicago team that just whipped US. Did you see how fired up they were? Did you see Urlacher's intensity? Factor in the fact that they have STATED that beating Green Bay is their primary goal, and you have one HELL of a fight on your hands. And, even with 1 corner, our secondary is better than yours - how many of yours went down today?

The bottom line, Packman, is that this season is far from over. If you want to go on record right now and predict the results of the next 4 Packer games, step up, sport. That way, when it's all said and done, we can see just how right or wrong you are.

But, to come here and smack talk after the whipping you got...and trying to temper it by claiming that it was "expected"...that's a friggin' laugh. NO ONE expects to get blown out that bad...not even San Fran.

Caine

skogs02 is offline Starter

First place Packers...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.
    I agree 100%

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

"Caine" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???
    A few points to ponder:

1: Yep, we lost to the Bears. Just like last season, they pull out a new QB, and we fall apart. No one here is more disappointed than I am, but you simply can't expect to turn the ball over that many times and win. No excuses, the Vikes played like crap.

2: Not one single Packer fan on this board - or any other I have read - claimed they would lose to Philly. They ALL stated they were ready to avenge the defeat of last season. They ALL claimed the Packers were a dominant team, and that they would solidify their play-off picture with a win over Philly. To come here NOW and claim that you are the exception to the rule is hypocrasy in the extreme. Man up and eat crow...just like we are.

3: We got BEAT, you got DESTROYED. No way can you tell me that getting hammered that severely doesn't hurt the Packers. They just got schooled!!! Even the commentaters were saying that Green Bay looked like a College team, and that they would probably, "slip a few spots in the BCS" after the whipping Philly gave them.

4: You have to face that same Chicago team that just whipped US. Did you see how fired up they were? Did you see Urlacher's intensity? Factor in the fact that they have STATED that beating Green Bay is their primary goal, and you have one HELL of a fight on your hands. And, even with 1 corner, our secondary is better than yours - how many of yours went down today?

The bottom line, Packman, is that this season is far from over. If you want to go on record right now and predict the results of the next 4 Packer games, step up, sport. That way, when it's all said and done, we can see just how right or wrong you are.

But, to come here and smack talk after the whipping you got...and trying to temper it by claiming that it was "expected"...that's a friggin' laugh. NO ONE expects to get blown out that bad...not even San Fran.

Caine
    well said caine. all the packer fans that post on this board said losing to philly was only a remote possibility. hopefully this loss gives the cheeseheads a more realistic view of their team and how far behind the eagles all of us really are.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

First place Packers...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    once again Russell, you prove your pointless nature...
    Versus the valuable contributions you bring to this website pacmanxxxi?

:scratch:

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

First place Packers...

"webmaster" wrote:
    41-3.

DAMMMMMMMM :blackeye:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

First place Packers...

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    Oh I'm Sorry.. 47-17, too bad it took a back up QB to score some points for the Cheesers.
    just an FYI...the Eagles had all of their 2nd and 3rd string dmen in there for the 4th quarter. :lol:

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! ???
    [size=7px][/size]

I used to think you were an freakin idiot, now I know.

Don't forget to wear your paper bag when you leave the house
    today.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

First place Packers...

packman why don't you go back to crying about your poor job and the pay receive and leave football to people who know and care about the sport. This sport is for men and if you want to whine about your cheesy fudgepackers getting spanked go to your site. They can comfort you probably the way you want them to girly boy!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

uncle tony is offline Rookie

First place Packers...

Amen Tarkenton! I almost have some pity for the poor boy.

BigDaddy is offline Waterboy

Packman, some words to think about

IT is better to be silent and only thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. These same 4-7 Bears kicked your ass at Lameblow earlier with a much worse defense. Only a Packer fan would argue whose loss was worse.
    If you don t have anything nice to say about somebody, come sit by me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast