Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

First place Packers...

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    Oh I'm Sorry.. 47-17, too bad it took a back up QB to score some points for the Cheesers.
    all of this is ow!!!!

i like the fact that what i asked for came true... a demoralizing loss for the pack... in fact i find much happiness in it... however, the vikes and pack are still in the same boat...still tied--with all the fuckin announcers saying the pack is running things and still in the same position... everybody knows cheese lasts a long time even out of the fridge but it just keeps getting stinkier...

where is the viking announcer respect...?

anyway, if you put the two teams we both played against (philly and bears) and lost (i know there are others) the vikes definately lost because they shot themselves in the foot...however, the fudge JUST PLAIN LOST! get over it. don't post here when your team loses...we don't want to hear it... i can see if it came down to the last play and you lost, but JAC (age-christ) 47-17...! consider yourself DEMORALIZED!

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

First place Packers...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.
    Actually we beat the Titans and you guys got SMOKED!

RussellInTheBushes is offline Training Camp

First place Packers...

looks like we wont see anymore lame and pointless threads from fudgepackerxxx, go back to your own cheesehead forum, if its not too original for you.
    [img:c5f9904961]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/kcinhtims/MILAGE.jpg[/img:c5f9904961]

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

First place Packers...

You can never count the Packers out, but the way both teams played today... screw it let the Bears win the division... both teams played horridly bad today. We didn't lose by the same amount as the Packers, but we might as well have considering who we lost to!

I have by no means given up faith in the purple, but today really made me angry. There is no excuse to play that bad!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

First place Packers...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.
    I hate agreeing with cheesedicks, but he's right! The only people that can talk this week are Lions and Bears fans! But the difference is we are both in first place (cuz the season doesn't end today) and they aren't!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

First place Packers...

Yes, today sucked for the Vikes, but they can still put it all together and win out and still win the division. But Daunte is going to have to not have any bad games for the rest of the season in order for that to have a chance to happen.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

First place Packers...

once again Russell, you prove your pointless nature...
    3 Straight Division Champs

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: First place Packers...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???

Has Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :tongue:

Wonderful ending to a crappy day.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

First place Packers...

At least we put up a fight against the Eagles. Who is this packman Shmuck? Please take a long walk off a short bridge.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

First place Packers...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Are you the voice of reason? Who started the thread? A fellow cheese head!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast