Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

First place Packers...

I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???
    3 Straight Division Champs

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: First place Packers...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I find it funny how the Vikings fans are talking shit when they LOST to the 4-7 BEARS!!!! The Packers are getting crushed, yes. But was it REALLY unexpected. Heck, I even called it on this very site...

The MN losss however, was unexpected and completely dominating. ALL of your weapons there and a 4th string QB ate it apart.

First place Packers...

I hardly think GB will be more damaged by this than MN. By the way, hows your only corner doing???
    I find it incredulous that packer fans are posting on a Viking board when their team is getting beat by almost 40 points.
    Somehow, your post has zero value, no weight since it appears that you are lashing out in anger at your own teams ineptness today.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

First place Packers...

41-3.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

Did I call this BS or what Pacman? Didn't we both guarantee victories? Don't we both look idiotic right now?

"Heck I even called it on this very site..." Yah right, you mentioned there was a shot that the Packers might lose, somewhere in between the many posts telling us all what a great team you have.

Our loss today should have been unexpected, but history has shown us how bad we have played in chicago of late. If we wanted to prove this year was different than the other we missed a great opportunity today.

As far as DOMINATING, at least we were still in the game throughtout most of it, you guys were out of it halfway throughout the 2nd quarter.

BTW how is your entire defense doing? Healthy and still sucking yah, that's what I thought. Ours ain't better, but at least we've had injuries to partially explain it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

First place Packers...

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.
    GO PACKERS!

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

First place Packers...

Uh, 47-3. Yeah, our loss was definitely worse. *sarcasm alert*

First place Packers...

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!! You guys have no room to talk, we don't have any room to talk. Let's just sit here and sulk like reasonable people, we both sucked today and we both lost to all the same fucking teams, so everyone, shut up.
    Ahhh, you are posting on a Viking board.....
    You shut up......LOL

First place Packers...

Hey, maybe the pack can come back now. Favre just got benched in favor of the backup....
    Another streak of Favre's lost, no TD pass today.

I mean, by the way a couple pack fans are talking here, 47-3 is a close game......LOL

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

First place Packers...

LOL Didnt you guys loose to the bears too? 21-10? Yes we lost to the Eagles also but it was 27-16 not 47-3. :thumbright: Oh and your beloved Fav-re's TD streak just ended today. :cheers:
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

First place Packers...

Oh I'm Sorry.. 47-17, too bad it took a back up QB to score some points for the Cheesers.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast