Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

First of many cutz....

any body u guys think should get cut in the first round of preseason cuts?
    id go with
    larry ned, oliver celestine, aaron elling, brody liddiard, sean burton ...just to name a few

ooo and randy moss....haha yeh right

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

First of many cutz....

Elling No! Liddiard No! Ned. With a name like that we should all love Ned. Burton maybe, but Tice said that all the TE, about 5 of them, have been very good and it will be tough to cut them.

First of many cutz....

Agreed totaly tlk23 there is no way that elling should be cut and Ned i like them both... Elling did have a bad year but that was because he was a rookie he should improve greatly and personnaly i just like Ned the rest i agree with...

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

First of many cutz....

Ned will be cut and put on the practice squad, there are too many RB's in the stable. Still too early to tell though, playing against the cardinals is not much of an evalutaion. Was the vikes D-Line that good or the cards O-Line that bad, was the Cards D-line taht bad or the Vikes that good, it was hard to see mistakes when the other team makes you look so good.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

First of many cutz....

When do the first cuts need to be made by anyone know?

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

First of many cutz....

I think the d-line is pretty good this year but next year the Vikings will still need some improvement like getting a replacement for lance.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

First of many cutz....

My belief is that none of those guys will/should get cut during the first cutdown. Elling didn't look bad Sat. night, he didn't miss the 51 yarder by much and the muffed hold possibly caused that. Ned looked good, and while he'll probably get cut (and maybe land on the practice squad again), if a season ending injury happened to one of the top four backs in camp, Ned is the logical choice to be the 4th RB. The fifth CB spot is completely up for grabs, and Celestin is supposedly fast as all get-out, so he stays around past the first cut. Liddiard may get cut at some point, but not likely the first cut. Same for Berton, as the 3rd and 4th TE spots are up for grabs, though Angulo may be putting a hold on the #3 spot.

In the end, I wouldn't be surprised to see all those guys except Elling get cut before the season starts, but I'd think most stick around until the final cut.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

First of many cutz....

If Liddiard is cut then who will be our long snapper.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

First of many cutz....

According to Tice Larry Ned has been doing a great job so I doubt he will be cut. Elling should not be cut either. Not sure about the other guys.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

First of many cutz....

No one ever did answer my question... when are the first cuts??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast