Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Fired

ultravikingfan wrote:
    delviking wrote:
    on a positive we will know that its bevell calling the Offense and not chilly.

But as long a Favre lords over his own "playbook" then AP will continue to see onlt 10-15 carries a game.
    I thought Bevell was calling the plays?
    whoever was the calling the plays..it was pitiful!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Randy Moss has done more for us than any other player the past 4 years. He got Chilly fired! He brought all the shit that the team was dealing with in concern to Chilly to the front.

Thank God that the inept robot of a coach is gone.
    I don't think PatsRandy got the Chiller fired. I think the Noodle got the Chiller fired.
    We know you can be delusional :P
    LOL, well played my friend. Well played indeed.

Seriously, I can hear the conversation now.......

Chiller......Boss, I gotta bench the Noodle but I need you to give me the OK. Remember what happened when I took the verbiage in my contract literally and fired that Moss character......

Wilf.......Nope, we need to keep selling tickets. Those yutz fans don't care if we win or loose at this point, they only wanna see the Noodle, even if he is playing like shit. Stick with the Noodle.

Chiller.....Comeon boss. The team wants to win. I gotta go with TJ.

Wilf.....Go with the Chiller or your fired.

Chiller.....Fire me then.
    Or, perhaps a more accurate version might be:

Wilf: Chilly, we're 3-7 and we just lost to the friggin' Packers!! What are we going to do to solve this?

Chilly: Well...we have Brett Favre?

Wilf: Well obviously that isn't enough. What happened to the O-Line you promised to deliver in year one?

Chilly: But....ummm.....we have Brett Favre?

Wilf: Not good enough! Where is that KAO you promised?

Chilly: We.....umm......I mean Bevell said........ errrrrrr....... Well ....... we have Brett Favre.

Wilf: Are you serious? Is that all you have to say? Favre is getting killed out there...what else have we got?

Chilly: Ummm..... How about Jackson?

Wilf (chokes on own vomit): WHAT?!?!?!?!? After 5 years, the best you ahve is Favre and Jackson? What have you been doing?!?!?!?

Chilly: Well......ummmm......we could trade for Randy Moss?

Wilf: You just fired him, you idiot!!!!

Chilly: Well, the Noodle has plenty of time, and our receivers can carry any QB...and...

Wilf: Have you been reading Marrdro's crap again? You do realize that he's completely delusional, right?

Chilly: But he's the only one who likes me...

Wilf: My point exactly.

Chilly: But...... we have Brett Favre?

Wilf: Chilly....you're fired.

Chilly: Wait..... no...... fire Bevell. It's all HIS fault. Wait..... I mean Frazier......his defense stinks.... I mean, Zygi...after all we've been to each other....

Wilf (picks up phone): Security.....one to go. Immediately.

Chilly: But Marrdro said I was doing a good job...... he said it was all the noodle's fault..... he said our receivers could carry a quarterback...... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Zygi (still on phone): And put me through to Cowher....we've got a team to fix.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Freakout wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Randy Moss has done more for us than any other player the past 4 years. He got Chilly fired! He brought all the shit that the team was dealing with in concern to Chilly to the front.

I don't think PatsRandy got the Chiller fired. I think the Noodle got the Chiller fired.

Chiller......Boss, I gotta bench the Noodle but I need you to give me the OK. Remember what happened when I took the verbiage in my contract literally and fired that Moss character......

Wilf.......Nope, we need to keep selling tickets. Those yutz fans don't care if we win or loose at this point, they only wanna see the Noodle, even if he is playing like shit. Stick with the Noodle.

The problem I have with this is Randy Moss means more to the fanbase than Brett Favre. He was our prodigal son. Yet Chilly had no problem taking matters into his own hands and kicking Randy to the curb. I highly doubt that he was concerned about benching Favre.
    Good point, however, I don't think the fans played into this as much as most believe.

What I think came into play was the owners opinion of the Noodle and his role in selling tickets.

I think the owner wants the draw right now of the Noodle and his streak and could care less about the fanbase, if that makes sense.

Long story short, he is gonna get a share of the gate from all the places his team plays. Fans of all teams left want to see the Noodle, not Moss.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Chilly and Brett skirted NFL rules by playing phone tag while he was under contract.

Fitting that both lead to each others demise.

Now if fate could only payback the spygate Pats.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

So players learned of Wilf giving Chilly two games to right the ship or be fired. Players laid down yesterday. Their wishes are clear.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Freakout wrote:

The problem I have with this is Randy Moss means more to the fanbase than Brett Favre. He was our prodigal son. Yet Chilly had no problem taking matters into his own hands and kicking Randy to the curb. I highly doubt that he was concerned about benching Favre.
    Good point, however, I don't think the fans played into this as much as most believe.

What I think came into play was the owners opinion of the Noodle and his role in selling tickets.

I think the owner wants the draw right now of the Noodle and his streak and could care less about the fanbase, if that makes sense.

Long story short, he is gonna get a share of the gate from all the places his team plays. Fans of all teams left want to see the Noodle, not Moss.
    I think it had ZERO to do with Favre and selling tickets and EVERYTHING to do with a Championship caliber team that is currently 3-7.

Favre isn't the hot story he was last season...because the Cinderella ending is through. The hot story is now how a team on the verge of a Superbowl could so completely implode. Favre plays a role in that, but not to the degree you think.

Caine

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Webby wrote:
    So players learned of Wilf giving Chilly two games to right the ship or be fired. Players laid down yesterday. Their wishes are clear.
    Source?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

WOOT! Finally some good news.

Interesting, 2 coaches fired after losing to the Packers this season. Two weeks from now, Singletary might be the 3rd haha.

Note to Zygi: Jeff Fisher might be available soon, things are getting ugly down in Tennessee.

We have 6 games to prove that Frazier nor Jackson (if he starts) are the answer, and the rebuilding can truly start fresh next year.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Webby wrote:
    Again, I didn't see anyone laying down yesterday. Example please.......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Marrdro wrote:
    Webby wrote:
    Again, I didn't see anyone laying down yesterday. Example please.......
    31-3

No other examples needed.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast