Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire Zimmer!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    I'm sure Zygi will tell you that is the expectation (playoffs) as it has been every year. Spielman/Zimmer will be graded accordingly.
    Oh, I'm sure of that.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Man did you see that press conference? What a disaster! They need to fire this clown before he embarrasses this proud franchise any further. I mean just what we need, some nervous nelly on the sidelines. Why couldn't he just stand there with his arms folded? That performance was ridiculous. I mean where was the execution and adjustments? Why can't we ever get a coach who can adjust? Lucky he was the only coach up there or he probably would've gotten outcoached too. The only thing missing from that train wreck was cotton mouth and an awkward reach for a bottle of water. Well I hope he's good at looking at the tape and getting things fixed before the next big press conference.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Just saw this thread and started laughing. I'm usually the one starting these threads.

This is the one coaching hire of the Wilf regime that I agree with. Zimmer will take us to the Super Bowl. Book it.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Just saw this thread and started laughing. I'm usually the one starting these threads.

This is the one coaching hire of the Wilf regime that I agree with. Zimmer will take us to the Super Bowl. Book it.
    I feel the same way as you. Didn't like the Childress hire when it happened, and didn't like the Frazier deal either. Figured Frazier was just an extension of Childress and besides the demeanor, that rang true. I feel different about Zimmer for some reason, just hope he turns this team around.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I feel the same way as you. Didn't like the Childress hire when it happened, and didn't like the Frazier deal either. Figured Frazier was just an extension of Childress and besides the demeanor, that rang true. I feel different about Zimmer for some reason, just hope he turns this team around.
    Yeah, I wanted Zimmer before the interviews even started. He's the hard-nosed, old school coach that this franchise needs.

Now that Frazier and Ponder are in the past, I'm excited for football again.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Yeah, I wanted Zimmer before the interviews even started. He's the hard-nosed, old school coach that this franchise needs.

Amen to that..

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    I don't think you will hear Z after a bad game say...."I'm proud of our guys, they battled all day. I want to see a Jerry Burns reaction.. "We couldn't catch the f ing ball, we couldn't block any f ing body, we couldn't tackle any f ing buddy, and don't even ask me about Schnelker. As long as I am the f ing coach , he'll be my f ing coordinator.. any more f ing questions.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    I don't think you will hear Z after a bad game say...."I'm proud of our guys, they battled all day. I want to see a Jerry Burns reaction.. "We couldn't catch the f ing ball, we couldn't block any f ing body, we couldn't tackle any f ing buddy, and don't even ask me about Schnelker. As long as I am the f ing coach , he'll be my f ing coordinator.. any more f ing questions.
    I would be willing to bet that is what a Zimmer press conference will sound like after a loss. I love his demeanor.

Im with you guys! Excited about the hire. First coaching hire that I have been excited about since Bud left. I like a little grit and fire out of my coach.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Is this guy still here? WTF!!!! He must have married into the Wilf family to have such a death grip on this job!!

Is Dom Capers still available?

Caine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast