Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIRE TILLMAN!!!

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

Our special teams are horrid. Rusty Tillman sucks!!! Every decision the guy has made has been a joke.
    Even babies know the difference.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: FIRE TILLMAN!!!

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Our special teams are horrid. Rusty Tillman sucks!!! Every decision the guy has made has been a joke.
    And draft Nugent in 2005....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

Seriously stop mentioning Nugent, its getting old. It like the people who wanted to draft Kaeding this year in the second round. Not to mention the draft is a long way off.

Rusty Tillman should be fired and probably will be, he is a terrible special teams coach.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Seriously stop mentioning Nugent, its getting old. It like the people who wanted to draft Kaeding this year in the second round. Not to mention the draft is a long way off.

Rusty Tillman should be fired and probably will be, he is a terrible special teams coach.
    Excuse me. I was continuing a thread about a position that we seriously need for the past 5 years...

Tell you what. I'll stop posting about the special teams, you stop posting about Tillman, Tice, Moss, Bennett, Smith, Hovan, and any other topic that has more than 5 replies to....

I'm sorry if this topic doesn't interest you. It does to me. I would suggest that you merely don't read this thread anymore instead of dictating to me what I can and cannot post about.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

I'm agree with you X Tap, problems are problems, if we have to beg to get a kicker then so be it. The lions kicker just pounded a 48 yard kick, man i wish we could do that.

NUGENT FIRST ROUND F*CK IT!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

You wanna know what else is getting old, kicks to the 20 yard line and not having a kicker that can kick a 40+ field goal, PATHETIC. :angryfire:

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

Yes, we do need a kicker...but no, do not use a first round pick on one. Nugent would be the number one kicker to draft but not in the 1st round. I'd say that if he's still available in the 3rd round then take him. If we drafted a kicker in the first and he crumbled in the big league, we would be second guessing that pick for a very long time. Eddie Johnson was a very good college punter. He sucked in the NFL. Who knows, probably Tillman's fault.
    Even babies know the difference.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

If this game keeps going the same way, you'll probably end up adding Tice, Linehan and Cotrell to that list!

The defense is the worst I've ever seen...either is getting stupider with experience or Cotrell can't anything out of them.

That 4th and 1 call was the WORST! Stupid call and terribly executed on top of that...and Tice...I'm sorry to say is who's responsible for letting it all happen.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

Here's the rub:

The Packers went in with the attitude of getting the best punter. The best punter, however, in a given year, is going to be the best punter ever, and we traded up to get a guy who is, at best, a developmental project.

Go in with the attitude of getting the best kicker in the draft, and you just might get him...but will he be the best kicker.

The thing talked about a lot on Packer boards is having your scouts really be scouting the kickers, and immediately signing the best that aren't drafted...maybe two of them.

So many kickers need to to develop, and its hard to guess which one will do it.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

FIRE TILLMAN!!!

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Excuse me. I was continuing a thread about a position that we seriously need for the past 5 years...

Tell you what. I'll stop posting about the special teams, you stop posting about Tillman, Tice, Moss, Bennett, Smith, Hovan, and any other topic that has more than 5 replies to....

I'm sorry if this topic doesn't interest you. It does to me. I would suggest that you merely don't read this thread anymore instead of dictating to me what I can and cannot post about.
    I don't mind you talking about special teams, I don't even mind the comments about us getting a new kicker.

It just seems like your this kid's agent or something the way you bring him up in EVERY thread.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast