Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRE TICE!!!!!!

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

We will still make the playoffs! All we need is a Rams loss or a Panthers loss, or if we beat the Redskins next week we are in.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

QUESTION:

What exactly did Mike Tice do this game to lose it for us?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Well, actually nothing, I'm blaming on the defense but I know some people wanted Ted fired but changing defensive coordinators every year is not going to work, we change defensive coordinators every year, same results!!!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:
    Well, actually nothing, I'm blaming on the defense but I know some people wanted Ted fired but changing defensive coordinators every year is not going to work, we change defensive coordinators every year, same results!!!
    Exactly my point. Just keep the coaching the way it is and let these young guys develop together. Our defense lost us this game because they failed to make a stop in the 4th quarter. Changing the coaches will not help this any. They will just have to learn a new system and start all over again.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Sorry at this stage of the season there are no rookies unless they just came up from the pratice squad. As for learning a new system well this one sucks so let's start again.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

the thing is our offense once again scored 3 points in the second half....3 points...that's inexcusable....second...why does our defense even bother getting on the field....50% conversion rate on third down...that's just ridiculous....third...I'm not sure what direction we should go to...maybe Bates in Miami? Williams in Washington, somebody..defensive minded of course...

but firing tice may not be the answer...I just don't want to sit here and wait for us to get better because our window of being awsome on offense is not going to last forever...pepp to moss is something special that won't be there forever...on the other hand...I also don't want to take a step back by having our fourth d-coord in 4 years...that may not be the best bet either...

I just said a lot to say nothing...lol

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

It's not Tice. It's the fact that the Vikes D can make Harrington look like Manning.... how can you expect that they'll stop Brett? The D personnel is pathetic. You can't coach bad enough to blow that many plays.

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

"jackyl" wrote:
    It's not Tice. It's the fact that the Vikes D can make Harrington look like Manning.... how can you expect that they'll stop Brett? The D personnel is pathetic. You can't coach bad enough to blow that many plays.
    The only reason that personnel is even in the game is due to the coaching staff. Derrick Ross anyone?
    Even babies know the difference.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    The only reason that personnel is even in the game is due to the coaching staff. Derrick Ross anyone?
    We could have better players if someone else would pony up the 25 mil of cap there is. Can't put that on Tice. He has to play the players he can get with the $ Red is willing to spend.

Tice-A-Roni is offline Waterboy

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Maybe I can find a game plan in my nose if I dig deep enough

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast