Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRE TICE!!!!!!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Dear Santa

I would like Mike Tice's head on a platter... PLEASE!!!

Last drive by the O killed by penalties....

Defense still can't stop a pass for the last three years

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

I say fire Cottrell. This year we have the same key players returning to the secondary, but we get LESS turnovers and sucks a whole lot more. Not only can he not coach a defense, he can't teach the linebackers to tackle. Last year, our D took advantage of opportunities to overcome its shortcomings. Cottrell coached a unit that already had a lot of talent (the Bills). You can't give him a whole lot of credit for the success that they had, and he didn't need to work much on their playmaking abilities.
    Overall, the D seems less agressive and opportunistic under Cottrell than it did under O'Leary.

(Although firing Tice wouldn't be a bad idea.)

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

I bleed purple as much as any of you...believe me, but a change is needed. It is very obvious. He seems like a nice enough guy, the players like him, he does have some positives in his coaching ability (I'm struggling to think of any right now), but the main thing is that we are not taking it to the next level. He is there to win a championship. He's not doing his job. Tice simply must go.
    Even babies know the difference.

OURebreath is offline Waterboy

I Agree

Way to take one up the :bootyshake: Tice!

john fleming is offline Training Camp

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Fire the whole lot...they suck....Now I have to go to mass & ask forgivness for my language during the game!!!! No Character...No discipline..NO
    COACHING!!!!

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

Sorry, it's not the coaches fault. It is our players on defense that suck and cannot play as a unit. Our run defense is fine, but our pass defense is just god-awful. The flats are wide open every single time, no linebackers are covering anyone. All they can do is stop the run.

Plain and simple our defense once again coughed up the game. Not the coaching!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

OURebreath is offline Waterboy

Its coaching

We do not run enough blitz packages to make other teams think twice. Other teams are always able to stick to their game plan, while our offense wins the games for us on most ocassions.

Running the screen play on the last drive by the Packers is repeating record.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

First, I will NEVER root for the team playing the Vikings, never!
    Second, if you cannot even beat the teams in your own divsion (especailly a rival) your gone
    Thid, Tice would suck at selling peanuts.

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

So if we fire Mike Tice who will we employ as our new head coach?

Don't say "anyone", because as soon as the new head coach comes in here and makes one mistake or loses one close game, it will be "Fire him, Fire him!"

How about a little consistency in our coaching staff? Let our young players develop under the same coaching scheme and see what happens.

I know it is easy to point the finger at the coaches, but how about look at the real problem. Our D sucks right now. Mike Tice does not play defense.

We started 2 rookies on our D-line today in Udeze and Spencer Johnson. Along with 2nd year beast Kevin Williams. Also started 2nd year LB EJ Henderson who was only played sparingly last season. Also Winfield who is in his first year with a new team in a new conference. Plus we have been switching our other CB's like underwear.

My point is our D is very young and very raw. We have a new defensive coordinator and many new young players. Our D has talent we just need to pull it all together. Give it some time already!

Mike Tice is not the problem.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

FIRE TICE!!!!!!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    So if we fire Mike Tice who will we employ as our new head coach?

Don't say "anyone", because as soon as the new head coach comes in here and makes one mistake or loses one close game, it will be "Fire him, Fire him!"

How about a little consistency in our coaching staff? Let our young players develop under the same coaching scheme and see what happens.

I know it is easy to point the finger at the coaches, but how about look at the real problem. Our D sucks right now. Mike Tice does not play defense.

We started 2 rookies on our D-line today in Udeze and Spencer Johnson. Along with 2nd year beast Kevin Williams. Also started 2nd year LB EJ Henderson who was only played sparingly last season. Also Winfield who is in his first year with a new team in a new conference. Plus we have been switching our other CB's like underwear.

My point is our D is very young and very raw. We have a new defensive coordinator and many new young players. Our D has talent we just need to pull it all together. Give it some time already!

Mike Tice is not the problem.
    Dude, I respect your opinion but Mike Tice is the problem, he had 3 years to make this team into a playoff team and Tice couldn't do it! We need a coaching change!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast