Thread: Final Notice

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Final Notice

If you create duplicate threads, they will be deleted. find a similar thread and post your thoughts there.

If you post your comments in the wrong forum, they will be moved or deleted.

If you start several threads in a row, you will be publicly flogged and then they will be deleted.

If you act like a moron, they will be deleted.

If you continually act like a moron, you will be deleted.

Simple.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Final Notice

w00t webby!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Final Notice

Someone's got a chip on their shoulder!! jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

The Dominance Of This Great Team Is A Pleasure Watching

Nothing anyone says can bring me down from this cloud! Because unlike the Packers, as of this moment in which I'm writing this message, the Minnesota Vikings' season is not over. They're "Stayin Alive" like the Bee Gees.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Final Notice

i dont care what anyone says. The vikes will play their hearts out and i am proud of what theyve done to advance so far and if they keep playing the same game they did against the pack, they have a great chance at beating the eagles. I just want a falcons rematch! Lets prove that bastard joe buck wrong and let winfield lead our team to another victory. Go Moss and the crew and lets make some more history. Only our fans can make it happen! Forget about '98 this is our year NOW. All you guys here know that we're the best fans alive and theres no stopping till the SB. I'll come all the way from california to support these guys if I have to. Were the best fans in the NFL! GO VIKES!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Final Notice

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    i dont care what anyone says. The vikes will play their hearts out and i am proud of what theyve done to advance so far and if they keep playing the same game they did against the pack, they have a great chance at beating the eagles. I just want a falcons rematch! Lets prove that bastard joe buck wrong and let winfield lead our team to another victory. Go Moss and the crew and lets make some more history. Only our fans can make it happen! Forget about '98 this is our year NOW. All you guys here know that we're the best fans alive and theres no stopping till the SB. I'll come all the way from california to support these guys if I have to. Were the best fans in the NFL! GO VIKES!!!
    :scratch: