Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Fin Fan here....

"jackyl" wrote:
    You'll get over it though. My point wasn't about ND, it was that comments like his have no place here.:thumbright:
    I am not over it yet! :lol:

Someday I'll tell you what is NoDaks call Minnesota hunters! :lol:

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Fin Fan here....

I don't hunt, and i'm from the west coast, so it's all good. :lol:

Fin Fan here....

"jackyl" wrote:
    I don't hunt, and i'm from the west coast, so it's all good. :lol:
    Where California? I'm not even to go there! :lol:

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

Fin Fan here....

What's up guys? First post here, but I've been pretty active in the ESPN board and I follow FA and the Vikes religiously.

Some of you guys have said that you would really think about giving up Bennett and a 2nd for Surtain. However, I found evidence that the Chiefs refused to give up much less than that for his services.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11004017.htm

"More likely, the Chiefs might be willing to give up their second-round pick and a future mid-round pick as a package for Surtain. Kansas City is seeking to seriously upgrade its defense, particularly after AFC West foe Oakland agreed to trade for Pro Bowl receiver Randy Moss."

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fin Fan here....

Welcome aboard!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Fin Fan here....

"iluvbigtds" wrote:
    What's up guys? First post here, but I've been pretty active in the ESPN board and I follow FA and the Vikes religiously.

Some of you guys have said that you would really think about giving up Bennett and a 2nd for Surtain. However, I found evidence that the Chiefs refused to give up much less than that for his services.

"More likely, the Chiefs might be willing to give up their second-round pick and a future mid-round pick as a package for Surtain. Kansas City is seeking to seriously upgrade its defense, particularly after AFC West foe Oakland agreed to trade for Pro Bowl receiver Randy Moss."

I think KC is pretty close to getting rolle, unless the redskins outbid them, so it looks like they are out. I heard that seattle was now the front runner to get surtain.

Fin Fan here....

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "iluvbigtds" wrote:

I think KC is pretty close to getting rolle, unless the redskins outbid them, so it looks like they are out. I heard that seattle was now the front runner to get surtain.
    Got any more good news? I am about to go stick my head in the oven. :angryfire:

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Fin Fan here....

It's been crazy slow today. Should pick up tomorrow though, with a lot of scheduled visits, unfortunately I haven't heard of any to the vikes tomorrow. All I have heard that is definite, is freddie jones I believe is coming in on tuesday. When will we bring in some D players to visit? I know ESPN radio said we will bring hartwell and kennedy in, but we don't have any visits scheduled with either yet and they are visitning other teams right now. Detroit will probably offer kennedy a contract, so we better hope he waits to come here before deciding. Also, denny had hartwell in yesterday or today, and arizona has a lot of money, so we better hope they don't offer him a big contract before we can schedule him for a visit. BRING SOME D@MN PLAYERS IN FOR A VISIT ALREADY!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fin Fan here....

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "iluvbigtds" wrote:

Got any more good news? I am about to go stick my head in the oven. :angryfire:

Now, now, let's not go to any psychotic extremes there ultra!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Fin Fan here....

I try to stay positive, but it is the Vikes we are talking about! :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast