Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fickle Fans????

azjet is offline Waterboy

Re: Fickle Fans????

"Mr" wrote:
    Ok, I don't like the way Brad has been playing, he's trying to make plays but just can't anymore and that results in turnovers.

But one thing I truly think is, Brooks Bollinger shouldn't even be mentioned, I'd rather have Brad in there turning the ball over, Bollinger is our worst choice.
    Rather have turnovers? BJ can't make the plays anymore? How does that make Bollinger the "worst" choice? He's the only choice. He's had 12 minutes of game time running the offense that is tweaked for Johnson. He's a local boy full of potential and given a shot he is most of all, a winner. He has the one thing that TJ does not have....game minutes. NFL coaches will always choose the guy with the minutes over the rookie. Don't write him off before he plays or at least give some facts to back up your "worst" choice label.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Fickle Fans????

"azjet" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Ok, I don't like the way Brad has been playing, he's trying to make plays but just can't anymore and that results in turnovers.

But one thing I truly think is, Brooks Bollinger shouldn't even be mentioned, I'd rather have Brad in there turning the ball over, Bollinger is our worst choice.
    Rather have turnovers? BJ can't make the plays anymore? How does that make Bollinger the "worst" choice? He's the only choice. He's had 12 minutes of game time running the offense that is tweaked for Johnson. He's a local boy full of potential and given a shot he is most of all, a winner. He has the one thing that TJ does not have....game minutes. NFL coaches will always choose the guy with the minutes over the rookie. Don't write him off before he plays or at least give some facts to back up your "worst" choice label.

See Tennessee Titans 2006

Vince Young or Billy Volek
    (I know Volek's not there anymore)

We haven't seen enough of Jackson or Bollinger to truly know what the worst choice is.

542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123