Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re:A few Favre stats to chew on

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    XTAP59 wrote:
    No one can cause a schism faster than Brett Favre. Its a proven fact. i saw it once on FOX news.

Seriously, I did not expect him to be this good. Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin had a lot to do with his success.
    I'm starting to like you more and more.

When was the last time I told you that you were wise beyond your years my friend?

Best post of the day.
    Great post, especially if you ignore the quotes from the WRs that said they have learned so much and progressed exponentially since Favre took the reigns. The quote works even better yet if you ignore how much the ball was spread around on the offense to contributions from Bernard Berrian, Jeff Dugan, Percy Harvin, Jaymar Johnson, Jimmy Kleinsasser, Greg Lewis, Adrian Peterson, Sydney Rice, Visanthe Shiancoe, Naufahu Tahi and Chester Taylor. It works even better if you ignore 4000 yards in the air. Yes, good post.
    Of course a few players will say things like that. Don't want to piss the Noodle off, he won't throw them the ball and they won't meet thier contract escalators.....

.....snicker.....

Were's Mars today?
    I don't know, I'm getting sick of defending his turf.
    Marrdro has a good point. The towel boy even confirmed it. Favre was ignoring Berrian the first 3/4's of the year because Berrian was ignoring Favre's balls.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    XTAP59 wrote:
    No one can cause a schism faster than Brett Favre. Its a proven fact. i saw it once on FOX news.

Seriously, I did not expect him to be this good. Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin had a lot to do with his success.

When was the last time I told you that you were wise beyond your years my friend?

Best post of the day.
    Great post, especially if you ignore the quotes from the WRs that said they have learned so much and progressed exponentially since Favre took the reigns. The quote works even better yet if you ignore how much the ball was spread around on the offense to contributions from Bernard Berrian, Jeff Dugan, Percy Harvin, Jaymar Johnson, Jimmy Kleinsasser, Greg Lewis, Adrian Peterson, Sydney Rice, Visanthe Shiancoe, Naufahu Tahi and Chester Taylor. It works even better if you ignore 4000 yards in the air. Yes, good post.
    Of course a few players will say things like that. Don't want to piss the Noodle off, he won't throw them the ball and they won't meet thier contract escalators.....

.....snicker.....

Were's Mars today?
    Marrdro has a good point. The towel boy even confirmed it. Favre was ignoring Berrian the first 3/4's of the year because Berrian was ignoring Favre's balls.
    Favre's balls... lol
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

C Mac D wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    XTAP59 wrote:

Best post of the day.

.....snicker.....

Were's Mars today?
    Favre's balls... lol
    Favre's old wrinkly balls!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

VikingMike wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Good stuff. He has clearly beaten all expectations. I really think this could be our year to go all the way.
    I love Brett Favre.

I expected more rushing yards from him...even at 40, he should have had at least 10 yds. But all told, I'm satisfied with his performance this season. Now, on to the promised land!

If he would have just kneeled down intead of throwing those 2 passes past the line of scrimage he would have had 10 yards rushing.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    XTAP59 wrote:

Best post of the day.
    Wise in Marrdro world, maybe. Ah yes the ole this player is making him good comment. Favre was a god when Percy was in diapers. Favre has made a lot of nobody WRs into somebodies. Rice is no different. He worked hard this offseason but in no way does Percy and Rice have "a lot" to do with his success. Some but not "a lot". I expected Favre to be good. I was right. He is having a career year because of these guys.

Like Prophet said, favre spreads the ball around. You have Greg Lewis catching a game winning TD pass, Naufahu Tahi catching his first TD in his 7 year career, Peterson having a career year catching out of the backfield, Shank catching 11 TDs (where were those with TJ), Dugan with 2 TDs, etc, etc. Really?! Favre is a stud. If Percy and Berrian were healthy Favre would have that record along with Rodgers.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    XTAP59 wrote:

Best post of the day.

Bam!!!! Nailed it P!

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Goathead50 is offline Waterboy

Here's nice Farve fact. He is 0-3 against the Cowboys in the playoffs. He will choke and be 0-4 after Sunday. Cowboys beat you in '75, they sent you Hershel for 3 '90's Super Bowls and the Cowboys will whip the Viqueens ass on Sunday. Plus Dallas has a Stanley cup with a team you could not support. BAAA HAAA
    None

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Goathead50 wrote:
    Here's nice Farve fact. He is 0-3 against the Cowboys in the playoffs. He will choke and be 0-4 after Sunday. Cowboys beat you in '75, they sent you Hershel for 3 '90's Super Bowls and the Cowboys will whip the Viqueens ass on Sunday. Plus Dallas has a Stanley cup with a team you could not support. BAAA HAAA
    Drew Pearson is a chump. The Walker trade was one of the worse in the history of sports, good job Vikings. The Dallas Stars, yes, that is another pathetic part of Minnesota sports history. Let's talk about the present. The only reason people don't laugh when Tony Romo's name is mentioned is because QBs like Trent Dilfer have won SBs. The difference between this year and the push-off '75 win and the 'hey, have a bunch of SBs via Walker, and this year is you will have to earn the advancement this year. Lucky for Dallas, the goat pole-smokin' fan is not in charge of game preparations. This will be a war and I'm looking forward to getting vengeance for all the boneheaded moves that Minnesota has done in the past with their sports franchises. This begins with a thorough beatdown of the cowpies in the crappiest indoor stadium in the league. I'm looking forward to it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

XTAP59 wrote:
    [quote]No one can cause a schism faster than Brett Favre. Its a proven fact. i saw it once on FOX news.

Seriously, I did not expect him to be this good. Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin had a lot to do with his success.[/quote]

other way around.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Goathead50 wrote:

Rathead50

The NorthStars sold out everygame the last 5 years they were here and they were one of the hottest duckets in town!

The owner (Norm Green) was accused of groping his female employees and he fled with the team to Dallass because of the piece of shit he was.

I hope your Mom and Sister worked for him in Dallas.

Cowgirls win 1 playoff game in 16 years and think they are the shiit! At least in their minds!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast