Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Ferguson bides his time

"tclawmen" wrote:
    Why is everyone jumping on Ferguson? We knew what he was BEFORE he got here and there was no reason to expect anything different after he arrived. Simply put, he is T. Williamson WITHOUT SPEED which for a W/R in the NFL means unemployment EXCEPT for the Vikings who will take anyone that can stand upright and then try to sell the fans that the guy is the next coming of Jerry Rice. If you want to jump on anyone, dont forget our #1 pick (7th overall) Troy (did you throw that to me) Williamson. I thought he had corrected his "eye" problem and that this was supposed to be his BREAKOUT season. TWill is the biggest bust of a #1 pick since Denny took D. Underwood so if you want to pick on someone, Twill is your guy. Ferguson sucked before he got here.
    He did fix his eye problem, have you seen some of the catches he's made this season or do you prefer to not watch games and just make things up?
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Braddock" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    Why is everyone jumping on Ferguson? We knew what he was BEFORE he got here and there was no reason to expect anything different after he arrived. Simply put, he is T. Williamson WITHOUT SPEED which for a W/R in the NFL means unemployment EXCEPT for the Vikings who will take anyone that can stand upright and then try to sell the fans that the guy is the next coming of Jerry Rice. If you want to jump on anyone, dont forget our #1 pick (7th overall) Troy (did you throw that to me) Williamson. I thought he had corrected his "eye" problem and that this was supposed to be his BREAKOUT season. TWill is the biggest bust of a #1 pick since Denny took D. Underwood so if you want to pick on someone, Twill is your guy. Ferguson sucked before he got here.
    He did fix his eye problem, have you seen some of the catches he's made this season or do you prefer to not watch games and just make things up?
    No Sh*t...TWill IS catching balls this season...he would have made a GREAT long catch had not the Puker DB forced him out of bounds (of course, the ref didn't see it that way).
    At this point, Fergie can't even hold TWill's jock strap!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Braddock" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    Don't start standing up for T-will. I agree with tclawmen.

OH WOW.... T-WILL MADE SOME CATCHES!!!!!! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Um... he only has 60 some yards on the season so far. I'm not sure... but I don't even think he has 1,000 career yards.

He's a bust. He's worse then Fergy. Pick on T-will.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    Don't start standing up for T-will. I agree with tclawmen.

OH WOW.... T-WILL MADE SOME CATCHES!!!!!! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Um... he only has 60 some yards on the season so far. I'm not sure... but I don't even think he has 1,000 career yards.

He's a bust. He's worse then Fergy. Pick on T-will.
    Gladly..... What a waste of a gotdamn #7 overall pick.

tclawmen is offline Starter

Yea, Twill is GREAT. But, just for fun, lets see if we can do the math and figure out his season total based on the first 4 games production. If we take his 6 catches for 65 yards for the first quarter of the year and multiply those times 4 hmmmmmmm....I got it. Based on his 1st quarter production, he is on pace to catch 24 passes for a grand total of 260 yards and oh lets not forget his 0 touchdowns. Yea, thats quite a breakout year. I quess you guys got me on that one after all.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"tclawmen" wrote:
    Yea, Twill is GREAT. But, just for fun, lets see if we can do the math and figure out his season total based on the first 4 games production. If we take his 6 catches for 65 yards for the first quarter of the year and multiply those times 4 hmmmmmmm....I got it. Based on his 1st quarter production, [size=10pt]he is on pace to catch 24 passes for a grand total of 260 yards and oh lets not forget his 0 touchdowns[/size]. Yea, thats quite a breakout year. I quess you guys got me on that one after all.
    No one can really argue that... I don't care what they say.

We didn't waste a first round pick on Fergie anyways... GB did. I like him for that fact right there.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    Yea, Twill is GREAT. But, just for fun, lets see if we can do the math and figure out his season total based on the first 4 games production. If we take his 6 catches for 65 yards for the first quarter of the year and multiply those times 4 hmmmmmmm....I got it. Based on his 1st quarter production, [size=10pt]he is on pace to catch 24 passes for a grand total of 260 yards and oh lets not forget his 0 touchdowns[/size]. Yea, thats quite a breakout year. I quess you guys got me on that one after all.

We didn't waste a first round pick on Fergie anyways... GB did. I like him for that fact right there.

he didnt play for a game and a half... they are starting to send him on those slants, and that is the best way to use him... ill pick on fergy bc his dumbass has a handful of drops already, and if u think the td pass was overthrown, it hit him in the hands, if the ball hits you in the hands you catch it

Thanks josdin00

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"tb04512" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:

he didnt play for a game and a half... they are starting to send him on those slants, and that is the best way to use him... ill pick on fergy bc his dumbass has a handful of drops already, and if u think the td pass was overthrown, it hit him in the hands, if the ball hits you in the hands you catch it
    Don't confuse them with facts my friend.
    Not saying anything bad about the 2 previous posters but there are some on here that will always hate on T-will because of his percieved linkage with Moss.

Very sad indeed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Well he only got the 1 year deal... if wants to get some real money he better put up some numbers or he more than likly will be working somewhere else next year.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    Well he only got the 1 year deal... if wants to get some real money he better put up some numbers or he more than likly will be working somewhere else next year.
    I hear ya.

My vote is to let his shoe counting, no ball catching, laughing about a dropped pass, PUKER ass go.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast