Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    I really don't think this has anything to do with a dropped DWI charge... it doesn't make sense.

Suspension for a DWI charge would be under the NFL's conduct policy, not substance abuse. This just doesn't line up.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I really don't think this has anything to do with a dropped DWI charge... it doesn't make sense.

Suspension for a DWI charge would be under the NFL's conduct policy, not substance abuse. This just doesn't line up.
    No, it is definitely the substance abuse policy. According to the 2011 League Policies handbook, the Substance Abuse policy covers "The illegal use of drugs and the abuse of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and alcohol."

This is different from the PED policy, which is a separate policy onto itself.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Surgery affecting Felton

Jerome Felton will miss the Vikings' first three games due to a NFL suspension stemming from his drunken-driving arrest 16 months ago. But Felton might not have been ready to return for the Vikings' regular-season opener on Sept. 8 anyway.
    Around the Horns: Surgery affecting Jerome Felton - ESPN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12