Thread: Feels Good.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Feels Good.

Great... i mean. vikes Defense looked like they against the Titans...but played like that the whole game. Ej, newman, K. williams, udeze, johnstone, and winfield...awesome... if they would have played like this against the pack cheesehead would have been crying... the vikes play very well against AFC teams as a whole, don't they.

i jumped out of my seat when K. Williams picked up that fumble, winfield laid a huge block and williams ran it in for an 80 yard TD! game over! i know Culpepper was sweating too... he almost cost the game with a fumble in the 4rth. great game to all. the only thing that could have made this day better is if Green Bay was playing today instead and LOST! we will have to wait till tomorrow.

later. very happy.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Feels Good.

When cpep fumbled I was afraid the offense cost us the game. NOT THIS TIME. The Defense was up to the challenge. Udeze and KWill saved the day.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Feels Good.

Two weeks in a row our defense had a chance to blow it and they came up with two game winning plays, Props to the D#.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Feels Good.

Could it be that the "D" has finally found it's heart and is ready to play up to their "paper potential"?

I hope so.

Hovan getting deactivated wasn't a suprise. He's been less than effective for 2 years.

And that beat up "O" line was fantastic today.

Caine

Feels Good.

The beat up O-Line scares me though against Duh Bears. Lovie Smiths "D" will probably get to cpep.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Feels Good.

they can leave hovan deactivated for the rest of the year for all i care. he is just a waste of a roster spot at this point.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Feels Good.

Come on, you don't GB to lose...

WOuldn't you rather have us win out until Christmas Eve? Then, let the better team win it on the field?? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Feels Good.

"poult" wrote:
    they can leave hovan deactivated for the rest of the year for all i care. he is just a waste of a roster spot at this point.
    Yeah, I doubt this was a ploy of Tice to motivate Hovan. I think Tice is fed up with him.

And Los, we like ya man, but the Pack are our chief rival. Personally, I'd like to see them lose out, :cheers: but it won't happen.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Feels Good.

"SKOL" wrote:
    I'd like to see them lose out, :cheers: but it won't happen.
    Thanks for ruining all my fun SKOL. Won't you at least let us hope for one day after a win that the Pack will lose out?

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Feels Good.

Uhhh.. go Rams? :thebirdman: