Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    jargomcfargo wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    Whoever threw it should get the start at QB this Sunday.
    That's some amazing accuracy!
    Accident my arse!
    SIGN HER!!!

    None

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    Brick wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    Whoever threw it should get the start at QB this Sunday.
    That's some amazing accuracy!
    Accident my arse!
    SIGN HER!!!

    Agreed.

    She is much better looking than Favre, and a much better QB than Tarvaris Jackson.

  3. #13
    ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    321

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    Zeus wrote:
    Re-mixed with commentary from John Madden and Pat Summerall.

    [video type=youtube]tQp4oFMkqAE[/video]

    =Z=

    LMFAO!!! THAT'S some funny shite!

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    Caine wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    I'm surprised he has any feeling left there after Deanna kicked the crap out of him this weekend...
    Deanna Favre has released a statement regarding the sexting scandal: "Those texts were meant for me...but you know Brett, they were intercepted."

  5. #15
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    I'm surprised he has any feeling left there after Deanna kicked the crap out of him this weekend...
    Deanna Favre has released a statement regarding the sexting scandal: "Those texts were meant for me...but you know Brett, they were intercepted."


    HAHAHAHAHA yes!

  6. #16
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    ndnorseman wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Re-mixed with commentary from John Madden and Pat Summerall.

    [video type=youtube]tQp4oFMkqAE[/video]

    =Z=

    LMFAO!!! THAT'S some funny shite!
    That shot was rite on the target.its been known that TJ is not a suspect anymore
    El underdog.

  7. #17
    ConnecticutViking's Avatar
    ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    383

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    WOW, THOUGHT HE TOOK ENOUGH SHOTS AT HIS CROTCH. NOW HE IS SPORTING TWO PURPLE HELMETS!

  8. #18
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    V4L wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    I'm surprised he has any feeling left there after Deanna kicked the crap out of him this weekend...
    Deanna Favre has released a statement regarding the sexting scandal: "Those texts were meant for me...but you know Brett, they were intercepted."


    HAHAHAHAHA yes!
    That's some funny stuff...
    None

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    I'm amazed that his teammates just walked on by him like they didn't give a damn & left him lying there in the fetal position writhing in pain & didn't bother to help him.

    Webb & Jackson were standing there when he got hit. Wonder who threw the ball?
    First of all, it didn't look to me like his teammates even noticed.

    Second of all, if you got pegged in the nuts, what in the hell do you want your buddies to do? If it were me I'd rather just be left alone for a few seconds to catch my breath and refocus.

    Favre should have caught that ball. No excuses. :laugh:
    I would have rubbed it for him.

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Favre's takes a groin shot

    ConnecticutViking wrote:
    WOW, THOUGHT HE TOOK ENOUGH SHOTS AT HIS CROTCH. NOW HE IS SPORTING TWO PURPLE HELMETS!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Childress becoming "Familiar" with Favre's groin
    By i_bleed_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:49 AM
  2. Childress On Brett Favre's Groin: What Was He Thinking?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:55 AM
  3. Redskins rookie safety shot in groin, misses practice
    By kingjames99 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 01:50 PM
  4. 129 MPH shot to the groin
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. SNL takes a shot at the Vikes.
    By Mr Anderson in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 08:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •