Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

FAVRE'S DRUG ADDICTION RESURFACES....

Fav-ray should not speak to the press. It is far to obvious that he is still addicted to drugs.

Packers | Favre Focused on 2004 - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:33:05 -0700

Jason Bellamy, of Packers.com, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre is excited about returning to minicamp and anxious to start the 2004 season to build on the team's success late last year. "I was just telling my wife a couple days ago, I said, 'I sort of look forward to going back,'" Favre said. "I mean it's not like I do much (at mini-camp), but in the past it's like, 'Oh, God. I've got to go to mini-camp. It's almost like I can't wait to get back." Favre said he is focused on having a great season and ready to make a run for the Super Bowl. "I'm having fun and still playing at a high level," Favre said. "I'd love to win a Super Bowl, and I know we're capable of doing that, so I'm hanging on to see what happens."

:laughing3:

sig courtesy of PPE

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: FAVRE'S DRUG ADDICTION RESURFACES....

"Hawgski" wrote:
    Fav-ray should not speak to the press. It is far to obvious that he is still addicted to drugs.

Packers | Favre Focused on 2004 - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:33:05 -0700

Jason Bellamy, of Packers.com, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre is excited about returning to minicamp and anxious to start the 2004 season to build on the team's success late last year. "I was just telling my wife a couple days ago, I said, 'I sort of look forward to going back,'" Favre said. "I mean it's not like I do much (at mini-camp), but in the past it's like, 'Oh, God. I've got to go to mini-camp. It's almost like I can't wait to get back." Favre said he is focused on having a great season and ready to make a run for the Super Bowl. "I'm having fun and still playing at a high level," Favre said. "I'd love to win a Super Bowl, and I know we're capable of doing that, so I'm hanging on to see what happens."

:laughing3:
    You know, somebody really needs to do a study on how too many blows to the head can affect a QBs interview abilities. That last sentence seems to indicate that Favre's cognitive abilities are significantly diminished.

fan4favre is offline Starter

I sense quite a bit of fear in your words you two!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I don't know what that boy (Farve) has been smokeing? But I think he should share. :hippy2:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

I love it looks like Farve is about to lose it lol

about too? he done lost it already. the pack simply do not have the talent to win the super bowl.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

fan4favre is offline Starter

Who does then? The Vikings? Not hardly...you still need a defense to spring any hopes of even a playoff game. And don't tell me your offseason moves have shored up any sort of porous defensive issues. Buckle up Viking fans...it's going to be another rough season until your youngsters mature into something respectable on defense.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Farve can say all he wants but when its time to play he better back up what he says. So far as of last year he sorta lived up to expectations while aging but it will be a question if he can do it again this year.
    Dont expect him to have mvp numbers or anything. They might do decent but playoffs will be a longshot for the pack this season.
    I still wouldnt count out the pack just yet. They have more then farve.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Farve can say all he wants but when its time to play he better back up what he says. So far as of last year he sorta lived up to expectations while aging but it will be a question if he can do it again this year.
    Dont expect him to have mvp numbers or anything. They might do decent but playoffs will be a longshot for the pack this season.
    I still wouldnt count out the pack just yet. They have more then farve.
    That's right. B. J. Sander is gonna school us!
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

our defense is a bit closer to being good than yours is farve.we have a better line, equall lb's and way better corners. also, if you can find a weakness on the offense, which was 1st in the league and improved in the off season, then you should be coaching. the fact is that the packers need to win the division to get in the playoffs, and that doesn't look likely this year. sherman is destroying that team year by year, because he is not a good gm. the vikings have drafted solidly the last 2 years and have done well in free agency as well. what have your packers done? have they gained more than they have lost? i don't think so. you pin all your hopes on a good, but aging, quarterback, and a running back that may or may not cough up the ball. the games still need to be played, but the vikings have a better shot of winning the division than the packers do.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast