Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Favres brother in law dies in ATV accident

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    Troll! I feel sorry for the poor Vike fans here that have their own personal troll.
    Im saying all you will hear on MNF is about Favre. I cant stand it. I could puke hearing his name. The media is crying over his shoulders once again. I hope the titans beat them bad just so you wont ever have to hear about Favre and the packers again.

You really need to separate Favre's personal life with his football career. You are upset that this media exposure doesn't translate into Viking players' media attention. Get some class and logic to your thought process.

Who cares about his personal life? I sure dont. At least viking players arent classeless arrogant idiots like packer players who crap in someones laundry basket. If i ever seen Favre in person i would walk the other way.

I am not asking you to delve into Favre's personal life whatsoever. I am just asking to avoid getting aggravated over the media attention of a future HOF QB's loss of a family member. That is why the media pays so much attention.
    He is no future hall of famer. He is the interception king of the NFL. The guy throws so many picks its funny. Favre is arrogant thats why everyone loves to see him lose.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

fan4favre is offline Starter

So are you going to lose your mind like some senseless animal when he does get elected to the Hall of Fame? Nice try, but the first time he is eligible, he is a sure bet.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    So are you going to lose your mind like some senseless animal when he does get elected to the Hall of Fame? Nice try, but the first time he is eligible, he is a sure bet.
    Typical homer packer fan and hey Go Titans this week. I would love to see Favre cry after his team goes to 1-4. It will happen.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Troll! I feel sorry for the poor Vike fans here that have their own personal troll.
    Im saying all you will hear on MNF is about Favre. I cant stand it. I could puke hearing his name. The media is crying over his shoulders once again. I hope the titans beat them bad just so you wont ever have to hear about Favre and the packers again.

Seriously dude, you have some terrible mental problems. Go beat off to your demented collage of anti-Favre pictures, add another jar of urine to the collection on the shelf, let the dog lick some peanut butter off your pecker and go to bed. And for the few of you that continue to stick up for and encourage this idiot, what the hell are you thinking?
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

At least viking players arent classeless arrogant idiots like packer players who crap in someones laundry basket.
    Yeah, you're right....

and don't forget Kenny Mixon, E.J. Henderson, Mike Nattiel... Steve Farmer... The vikes roster is nothing but saints...

poult is offline Asst. Coach

He is no future hall of famer. He is the interception king of the NFL. The guy throws so many picks its funny. Favre is arrogant thats why everyone loves to see him lose.
    if you honestly believe that, you obviously know nothing about football. he is a first ballot HOFer. id prefer to be able to say that he sucks, but the fact is he didn't in the 90s. ya cant let your hometeam colors blind ya to real facts man.

if you really believe he isnt a future hall of famer, then anything you post from now on shouldn't even be listened to, because you know nothing about the sport.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

He is no future hall of famer. He is the interception king of the NFL. The guy throws so many picks its funny.
    Actually statistically, over their careers Daunte throws more ints per pass than Favre does.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Favre through more interceptions at the start of his career than he did during the middle, the last 3 years he has gone back to throwing a lot more agian.

At this point of Cpeps career I bet he would have less INTs than Favre had.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Take a look at my picture of Saint Brett in trash the pack.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    At this point of Cpeps career I bet he would have less INTs than Favre had.
    That could be true. I'd bet that Pep would still have a much greater TO ratio though because of his fumbles. He averages more than 1 fumble per game over his entire career.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast