Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Favres brother in law dies in ATV accident

rjk, if Hovan had that happen to him, and played through it and had a career game, I would respect that, if not be in awe.

Quit making it such a Packer thing. The reason people got sick of it was because of the media overdoing it. Favre can't control the media, and the NFL/media wants big stories to promote the playoffs.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

preach on los just DO NOT mention the thumb
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    rjk, if Hovan had that happen to him, and played through it and had a career game, I would respect that, if not be in awe.

Quit making it such a Packer thing. The reason people got sick of it was because of the media overdoing it. Favre can't control the media, and the NFL/media wants big stories to promote the playoffs.
    I probably wasn't very clear before. I pretty much meant what you said. If any player does it people should respect it and give them credit for it, but the media overdid it with Favre. I never said it was Favre's fault. I'm just getting sick of all the media. Just thought I'd clear that up.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Thanks, rjk. I went back and read it, and see where you were coming from.

Didn't mean to jump on ya...its a bit of a touchy subject for us Packer fans, so thanks for giving me a little leeway there.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

This thread is worthless and shouldnt be on here. I mean guys the media licks Favres ass all the time its sickning. I hope the guy throws 8 interceptions. The packers suck.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

fan4favre is offline Starter

Troll! I feel sorry for the poor Vike fans here that have their own personal troll.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Troll! I feel sorry for the poor Vike fans here that have their own personal troll.
    Im saying all you will hear on MNF is about Favre. I cant stand it. I could puke hearing his name. The media is crying over his shoulders once again. I hope the titans beat them bad just so you wont ever have to hear about Favre and the packers again.

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    Im saying all you will hear on MNF is about Favre. I cant stand it. I could puke hearing his name. The media is crying over his shoulders once again. I hope the titans beat them bad just so you wont ever have to hear about Favre and the packers again.

You really need to separate Favre's personal life with his football career. You are upset that this media exposure doesn't translate into Viking players' media attention. Get some class and logic to your thought process.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:

You really need to separate Favre's personal life with his football career. You are upset that this media exposure doesn't translate into Viking players' media attention. Get some class and logic to your thought process.
    Who cares about his personal life? I sure dont. At least viking players arent classeless arrogant idiots like packer players who crap in someones laundry basket. If i ever seen Favre in person i would walk the other way.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:

Who cares about his personal life? I sure dont. At least viking players arent classeless arrogant idiots like packer players who crap in someones laundry basket. If i ever seen Favre in person i would walk the other way.

I am not asking you to delve into Favre's personal life whatsoever. I am just asking to avoid getting aggravated over the media attention of a future HOF QB's loss of a family member. That is why the media pays so much attention.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast