Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Favre walked off the feild early?

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Why are you all simply assuming that.. never assume things.. wait and see for seeing is believing. I, for one haven't had a chance to check the forum until now. I remember those games and I was pissed at Favre for what he did and he shouldn't have done that, okay? But that was 3 years ago and Favre has done plenty other good things so we still like him. ;-) If you are trying to compare the selfishness and self centeredness of Moss and Favre there is absolutely no comparison. Moss is a good player, I'll give him that but he has an attitude like no other, I don't take a liking to it at all. Also, someone here said because Favre did it than what Moss did was okay. WRONG. Where the hell do you think you are?!!? They were both wrong. In conclusion why don't you viking-fans just have a little more couth about yourselvs.
    All the Viking fans are saying is don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...their criticisms of Favre's earlier behavior are a direct result of the Pack fans that jumped down Moss's throat without remembering that Favre had done the same thing...kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. In summation, if the Pack fans hadn't criticized Moss so much, the Favre criticisms would have never popped up! 8)
    It isn't just us.. it's ESPN, SI, radio shows, talk shows.. if they are talking about it you excpect us NOT to??
    We both know that the media is just a bunch of idiotic followers...if you want to be like them (idiotic) then be my guest...just don't expect anyone with any sense to think much of you...there is a word for those who criticize someone without regard for their own dirty laundry...the word is HYPOCRIT!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I dont know los, i have never went to a packers site and bashed favre, very rarley do i bash favre for pills or beer. The only thing i hold against favre is him queering off with strahan. I could really care less what favre does, but packer fans are obsessed with bashing moss as some of ours are to favre.

I will stick up for moss, because i believe i'm right. I called moss out for leaving his teamates but as far as running over the cop and drugs 7 years ago and all that bs i will stick up for him. I do not bash favre for something he did 7 years ago so i wish packer fans would quit with the moss sh*t. There not gonna change any minds anytime soon.
    Actually, tw, the bashing is quite natural, too. Favre has kicked your team's ass a bunch, and Moss has kicked ours. We both acknowledge the greatness of the rival player, but we don't want to admit it. So, we look to cut him down in any way possible.

There's Vikings I begrudgingly respect, like Culpepper and Bennett. Moss and Hovan will simply be the ones I will never be able to bring myself to liking.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    No offense intended, but several Viking fans have called Moss out on that too.

I find it funny how, if no Packer fans were here, you'd probably all be debating and questioning Moss on this latest action, but since Packer fans are here, you quickly move to his defense.

It's not a criticism, but an honest observation. On Packerchatters (generally devoid of Viking fans), Pack fans debate and argue and criticize any player or coach , but if a Viking fan came on and did the same criticisms, 100% of Packer Nation would turn on the Viking and defend that player/coach to the death.

It's a natural response, I guess. This bickering back and forth on it is, I suppose, good sport, but its still bickering. :-)
    I have a little brother.

When we were kids, I pounded the crap out of him regularly. When I came back from Marine Corps boot camp, the first thing I did was invert him and dunk his head in the toilet.

I did a lot of rotten crap to him...but he was MY brother.

One day, an older kid (Older than him) roughed up my brother. I hunted the pecker down and "readjusted his thought processes".

No one messes with my brother but ME.

The POINT to all this is really simple. The Vikings are OUR team. WE can bash them all we want. We can call them names, curse the coaches, owner, players, or the friggin' towel boy all day long.

But, if anyone else tries to do that, we're on them like white on rice.

You see, we do it with "love" (Not saying I beat up my brother 'cuz I loved him...I did it 'cuz he annoyed me).. We do it with the hope that things will turn around and improve. But, through it all, we remain dedicated fans of OUR team.

Others do it to demean, ridicule, or insult. There is definite "Malice Aforethought". Not one of us here appreciates that a great deal.

So, the next time someone wants to bash the Vikes...do it on a Packer page. There you'll have a supporting audience. they won't tear you a new one for voicing Anti-Viking sentiments.

We will here.

After all, no one messes with OUR team but US.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    No offense intended, but several Viking fans have called Moss out on that too.

I find it funny how, if no Packer fans were here, you'd probably all be debating and questioning Moss on this latest action, but since Packer fans are here, you quickly move to his defense.

It's not a criticism, but an honest observation. On Packerchatters (generally devoid of Viking fans), Pack fans debate and argue and criticize any player or coach , but if a Viking fan came on and did the same criticisms, 100% of Packer Nation would turn on the Viking and defend that player/coach to the death.

It's a natural response, I guess. This bickering back and forth on it is, I suppose, good sport, but its still bickering. :-)

I have a little brother.

When we were kids, I pounded the crap out of him regularly. When I came back from Marine Corps boot camp, the first thing I did was invert him and dunk his head in the toilet.

I did a lot of rotten crap to him...but he was MY brother.

One day, an older kid (Older than him) roughed up my brother. I hunted the pecker down and "readjusted his thought processes".

No one messes with my brother but ME.

The POINT to all this is really simple. The Vikings are OUR team. WE can bash them all we want. We can call them names, curse the coaches, owner, players, or the friggin' towel boy all day long.

But, if anyone else tries to do that, we're on them like white on rice.

You see, we do it with "love" (Not saying I beat up my brother 'cuz I loved him...I did it 'cuz he annoyed me).. We do it with the hope that things will turn around and improve. But, through it all, we remain dedicated fans of OUR team.

Others do it to demean, ridicule, or insult. There is definite "Malice Aforethought". Not one of us here appreciates that a great deal.

So, the next time someone wants to bash the Vikes...do it on a Packer page. There you'll have a supporting audience. they won't tear you a new one for voicing Anti-Viking sentiments.

We will here.

After all, no one messes with OUR team but US.

Caine
    You said it all, my Viking brother!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Ditto!

Well put Caine!!!!

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Moss makes his own press. IF Moss had jerry rice attitude and work ethic what could packer fans rip him for?

How many posts are there ripping culpepper? I suppose a few jackasses have but overall there really is no ammo there to do such.

Moss on the other hand continues to be a complete jackass.

He just got ripped by EVERYONE(national media etc etc) the last game for jogging around on a few plays. Then the very next game this.

His comments about playing when he wants to play or whatever the hell he said will forever haunt him especially when he does shit like that.

People will always wonder. Is MOss really trying, is he really giving a 100%?

This post is hillarious. MOss gets ripped and right away someone comes up with "what about favre, what about favre?.

If u really want to compare moss to a packer, compare him to Cletidus Hunt or something. The favre comparison doesnt do it for me. If it does it for u vikings fans then good....IM HAPPY FOR U(in the words of Dan Barierro).

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Moss makes his own press. IF Moss had jerry rice attitude and work ethic what could packer fans rip him for?

How many posts are there ripping culpepper? I suppose a few jackasses have but overall there really is no ammo there to do such.

Moss on the other hand continues to be a complete jackass.

He just got ripped by EVERYONE(national media etc etc) the last game for jogging around on a few plays. Then the very next game this.

His comments about playing when he wants to play or whatever the hell he said will forever haunt him especially when he does shit like that.

People will always wonder. Is MOss really trying, is he really giving a 100%?

This post is hillarious. MOss gets ripped and right away someone comes up with "what about favre, what about favre?.

If u really want to compare moss to a packer, compare him to Cletidus Hunt or something. The favre comparison doesnt do it for me. If it does it for u vikings fans then good....IM HAPPY FOR U(in the words of Dan Barierro).
    There is an entire thread devoted to the topic of Moss and his "Punk" status...I suggest you read that.

If you do, you will find me stating - over and over again - that the MAJORITY of the anti-Moss staements are based in old, dated incidents that are not relevant to today due to Moss' performace over the past 2 seasons.

The SINGLE incident you site to reopen the "Moss Files" - the walk-off - shouldn't even be a big deal. After all, if Brett can do it, why not Randy?

While this is not an endorsement of walking off, it IS an indictment of the hypocrisy of those who want to hang one for it, but not the other.

Caine

thats ok this SUNDAY :scratch: they are going to carry his :drunken: drag queen BUTT off the field in a streacher :twisted: one for his body the other for his whitle thumb :angryfire:

SKOL VIKING fans

I HOPE THEY RIP HIS HELMET OFF AND YOU KNOW THE REST :angryfire:

Get some VIKINGS :headbang:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234