Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pirate is offline Training Camp

Favre walked off the feild early?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    :-({|=
    Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.

Winston Churchill

Del Rio Guest

Arggh matey that wasn't in referance to your post!

But the Packer a few few stories up.

But thanks for the music a little more practice and you'll be set :lol:

Pirate is offline Training Camp

Apologies.
    I suppose I should retract my order to make you walk the plank. :lol:
    Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.

Winston Churchill

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Thats great dude, hilarious, i'm still laughing. I think maybe you should go :study: .

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Why are you all simply assuming that.. never assume things.. wait and see for seeing is believing. I, for one haven't had a chance to check the forum until now. I remember those games and I was pissed at Favre for what he did and he shouldn't have done that, okay? But that was 3 years ago and Favre has done plenty other good things so we still like him. ;-) If you are trying to compare the selfishness and self centeredness of Moss and Favre there is absolutely no comparison. Moss is a good player, I'll give him that but he has an attitude like no other, I don't take a liking to it at all. Also, someone here said because Favre did it than what Moss did was okay. WRONG. Where the hell do you think you are?!!? They were both wrong. In conclusion why don't you viking-fans just have a little more couth about yourselvs.
    All the Viking fans are saying is don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...their criticisms of Favre's earlier behavior are a direct result of the Pack fans that jumped down Moss's throat without remembering that Favre had done the same thing...kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. In summation, if the Pack fans hadn't criticized Moss so much, the Favre criticisms would have never popped up! 8)
    It isn't just us.. it's ESPN, SI, radio shows, talk shows.. if they are talking about it you excpect us NOT to??
    GO PACKERS!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Why are you all simply assuming that.. never assume things.. wait and see for seeing is believing. I, for one haven't had a chance to check the forum until now. I remember those games and I was pissed at Favre for what he did and he shouldn't have done that, okay? But that was 3 years ago and Favre has done plenty other good things so we still like him. ;-) If you are trying to compare the selfishness and self centeredness of Moss and Favre there is absolutely no comparison. Moss is a good player, I'll give him that but he has an attitude like no other, I don't take a liking to it at all. Also, someone here said because Favre did it than what Moss did was okay. WRONG. Where the hell do you think you are?!!? They were both wrong. In conclusion why don't you viking-fans just have a little more couth about yourselvs.
    No steamed turtle, packer fans are trying to compare moss to favre. packer fans called Moss out, calling him a punk and scumbag for walking off the field and out on his team. It was then brought up that Favre did the same thing but since it wasn't this year, then "There is absolutely no comparison."

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"GBFan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    where are the pack fans on this one? Favre is the ultimate team player my ass... he's all about himself. Yet they have the nerve to talk about Moss and his selfishness. I'm not agreeing with what Moss did... pissed me off actually, but its hilarious how Pack fans are all ready to jump all over Moss, but they gladly forget that Favre hasn't been a model person either.

you are an idiot. Favre has been an unselfish player his whole career, and has been a great team player. This is one incident out of the millions. The difference is that Moss HAS A HISTORY OF DOING THINGS LIKE THIS! Hello! if this was his first time doing something than nobody would have fualted him for it, they would have been mad, but they wouldn't have faulted him for it, but he's done it on other occasions.
    Hello!!!!
    Favre has a history of being an alcoholic.
    Also a history of being a drug addict.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

No offense intended, but several Viking fans have called Moss out on that too.

I find it funny how, if no Packer fans were here, you'd probably all be debating and questioning Moss on this latest action, but since Packer fans are here, you quickly move to his defense.

It's not a criticism, but an honest observation. On Packerchatters (generally devoid of Viking fans), Pack fans debate and argue and criticize any player or coach , but if a Viking fan came on and did the same criticisms, 100% of Packer Nation would turn on the Viking and defend that player/coach to the death.

It's a natural response, I guess. This bickering back and forth on it is, I suppose, good sport, but its still bickering. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Favre is the ultimate team player my ass... he's all about himself.

Congratulations on winning the "Absolute Overstatement of the Year" Award.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont know los, i have never went to a packers site and bashed favre, very rarley do i bash favre for pills or beer. The only thing i hold against favre is him queering off with strahan. I could really care less what favre does, but packer fans are obsessed with bashing moss as some of ours are to favre.

I will stick up for moss, because i believe i'm right. I called moss out for leaving his teamates but as far as running over the cop and drugs 7 years ago and all that bs i will stick up for him. I do not bash favre for something he did 7 years ago so i wish packer fans would quit with the moss sh*t. There not gonna change any minds anytime soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast