Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Favre vs TJ Arguments , Will it Ever End ?

Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1099025
    This "debate" has became incredibly stale and boring...about 6 months ago.
    I hear ya my friend. I PM'd DOC and told him I was gonna hijack his thread and stear it away from the topic.

What does he do, after all my hard work, makes one comment to Caine and ruins all my hard work.......:laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099060
    What will be hard is getting you to admit that you were wrong after he plays.

I'm sure it will be quite hard to convince Caine that TJ is better after he rides the pine all season.

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1099062

I'm sure it will be quite hard to convince Caine that TJ is better after he rides the pine all season.
    If he rides the pine.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099068

If he rides the pine.
    I'm willing to bet there's a better chance of that happening, than TJ coming in and shocking everyone with a good full-season performance. or half-season performance, or even two consecutive games. That seems to have been a challenge for him in the past.

and I'm curious, if he starts out hot, and chokes down the stretch with the playoffs on the line, does Caine win?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Probably not.
    We still have discussions on Tice or Denny. Moss or Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1099070

If he rides the pine.
    I'm willing to bet there's a better chance of that happening, than TJ coming in and shocking everyone with a good full-season performance. or half-season performance, or even two consecutive games. That seems to have been a challenge for him in the past.

and I'm curious, if he starts out hot, and chokes down the stretch with the playoffs on the line, does Caine win?
    Caine, and EJ are the determining factor in what constitutes a win for me based on TJ's play.

If, after this season, they feel he met their standards I win. If he didn't, they win. Nothing hard about it.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099091

If he rides the pine.

Caine, and EJ are the determining factor in what constitutes a win for me based on TJ's play.

If, after this season, they feel he met their standards I win. If he didn't, they win. Nothing hard about it.
    Only because you were way too scared to make a bet with PF

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1099092
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099091

If he rides the pine.

Only because you were way too scared to make a bet with PF
    LOL. Truth be told, I very seldom (almost never) put money on the Vikings or a Vikings player.

Reason behind it is known by most that have been on here as long as I've been a member, howerver, in a nutshell, I bet $50 on a Vikes Bores game and spotted the Bores fan 3 pts. Vikes won by one.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099061
    I hear ya my friend. I PM'd DOC and told him I was gonna hijack his thread and stear it away from the topic.

What does he do, after all my hard work, makes one comment to Caine and ruins all my hard work.......:laugh:
    I made the post before I saw the PM but I appreciate your effort to move forward.

BTW, I think I'll try to bum a beer off Caine at one of the tailgates. I think he will have some extras! :lol:
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "jargomcfargo" #1099110
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1099061

I made the post before I saw the PM but I appreciate your effort to move forward.

BTW, I think I'll try to bum a beer off Caine at one of the tailgates. I think he will have some extras! :lol:
    Between Caine and EJ they'll have 48, I'm sure they're willing to offer you one haha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast