Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Favre and "this team"

This Favre needs to stop
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

"Freya" wrote:
    Well considering the fact that he practices retirement every off season these past few years.........one has to wonder how much into this he really is.
    I think it all depends on how well the season is played.
    he might practice retirement every season.. but he still has a passion to play this game. if he wasnt really into this, then he wouldnt of came back to play. he has the fire to play and win.

but it does depend on how he plays. if he plays like crap, you better believe him and chilly are gonna get the famous words from Kenny Powers (eastbound and down) "your fukin out" lol

porplepop is offline Training Camp

what the hell happened to loyalty, true determination, sportsmanship, and being a team player...all I hear is if he plays like crap he's out...

So we're putting as much faith and support into him as he is putting in this team...sounds like a pretty sucky situation if you ask me...

I would rather see TJack throw the ball into the dirt then BFav running around like a dipshit and trying to muster up the good ol days.

As I write this I kind of hope he proves me wrong...
    Glutenous enjoyer of fantasy and football...hoping that one day the two will be joined...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]
    Yeah, this thread is a bit silly, but did it really require 334 words to say that? lulz.
    lol
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]
    Yeah, this thread is a bit silly, but did it really require 334 words to say that? lulz.
    Apparantly, I thought it did, or I wouldn't have posted what I did.

And I wasn't just ranting about THIS particular post, I wsa going after all the posts just like it that have popped up in the past few days.
    The alleged "SPLIT LOCKER ROOM" (that's probably 2 guys griping), and the overexamination of every nuance of...well...everything...it just comes off as people desperately trying to find mud.

Heck, if you want to talk about his age, his arm, his play, or his retired/unretired shenanigans, knock yourself out.
    Those are all a matter of record, and have been bandied about forever.
    But let's not sink to the point where we dissect each word, and the pronunciation of each syllable, with a one sided agenda.
    And save the fashion critiques for Vogue magazine.

Caine

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Caine" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]

And I wasn't just ranting about THIS particular post, I wsa going after all the posts just like it that have popped up in the past few days.
    The alleged "SPLIT LOCKER ROOM" (that's probably 2 guys griping), and the overexamination of every nuance of...well...everything...it just comes off as people desperately trying to find mud.

Heck, if you want to talk about his age, his arm, his play, or his retired/unretired shenanigans, knock yourself out.
    But let's not sink to the point where we dissect each word, and the pronunciation of each syllable, with a one sided agenda.

Caine
    I love it. We now have registered a fashion apologist.
    I wonder what Favre had for breakfast the day of the game. Looked like he was sluggish and light on fibre.
    Anyone know his moon sign.
    LOL! I liked the post.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Dekay" wrote:
    Is it just me but have you also noticed that Favre is using "this team" instead of our team or my team when he is interviewed? For example: "I will do anything to help this team win". IMHO he hasnt bonded with the fact he is a Viking even though hes donned the purple Jersey.

I also havent seen much film from training, but from what ive seen he doesnt have the skip in his walk, or stance, rather a leeway posture which I interpret as not giving it his full attention, or is very serious about it.

And if I were serious about anything, I wouldnt show up in those shorts, buttugly not washed-for-years cap and looking like a carthief in that unshaved unruly beard. Yes, I agree everyone should feel comfortable, and wear what they like, but this is also business which Coach and many other have cited in this favre-palooza carousel... Favre should know that this is business and should act like it too and step it up a notch.

No, I dont think he has impressed me with anything up until now.
    "The pieces are in place......WE should be pretty good." - Brett Favre

That was before the signing BTW.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]
    LOL, and this from a lawyer.

It was a funny post though Caine and does highlight the level of insanity that has hit this board.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]

Caine
    Hey, dudes - let's not forget - Dekay is using English as a 2nd language, so he might be taking it a bit more literally than those of us who massacre our Mother tongue on a daily basis.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Caine" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

[/gross overreaction]

Caine
    Your post about "that's probably 2 guys griping" is as much speculation as the people saying the locker room is split.

Also, you overexamined more than anyone else.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast