Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Favre still upset by Childress criticism

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1079845
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1079708
    Quote Originally Posted by "V4L" #1079315
    We all know Marrdro is dilusional
    Marrdro isn't all dillusional.

Most of the things he & I both said last year that would happen if we brought Favre in here, are coming to fruitition this year. Some came to fruition last year.

We were just one year too early with most of our predictions.
    Favre has always thrown INTs. What prediction did you make that was correct?

Favre is Favre. He was just god last year. Like I predicted.

He wanted to stay home. We begged him. His head is not in it and now the haters are claiming victory. Quite comical. BS in my opinion.
    Another reason why he should be benched. Don't compound one bad mistake with another.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

The Favre-haters think they know more than the coaches.

They think they know things. They think they can predict things.

Now that really IS delusional.

It's not just Mardro.....he has formed a little society of delusional football experts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1079845
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1079708
    Quote Originally Posted by "V4L" #1079315
    We all know Marrdro is dilusional
    Marrdro isn't all dillusional.

Most of the things he & I both said last year that would happen if we brought Favre in here, are coming to fruitition this year. Some came to fruition last year.

We were just one year too early with most of our predictions.
    Favre has always thrown INTs. What prediction did you make that was correct?

Favre is Favre. He was just god last year. Like I predicted.

He wanted to stay home. We begged him. His head is not in it and now the haters are claiming victory. Quite comical. BS in my opinion.
    Again, not wanting him here because we thought he would lose behind him isn't hate (Except in Marrdro's case). It's what we thought would happen.

He didn't want to stay home. It was just another way of dramatizing his return & dragging it out once again, so he could justify missing training camp & half of preseason. How many fans acually believe he wasn't coming?

I said he would get repeatedly sacked behind our OL because of the OL & his lack of mobility. The reply to that was Favre was quick & decisive & would get rid of the ball before that happened. Thus far he's been sacked 53 times since he was here plus numerous knockdowns.

I said he would take a beating & it would shown down the stretch in the latter part of the season. It has been quite evident the past two games.

58% & 45% pass completions, with 1 TD & 4 INT's in the last 2 games.

I said he would throw a ton of INT's. The reply to that was Favre would throw some, but not many, because of his accuracy, the fact that he would see more open receivers because of AD & that the bulk of his picks at the Jets happened after he was injured. He's thrown 17 this year in 10 games. All weren't his fault, but the Lions share was.

You & many others also felt that his TD's would well make up for his [few] INT's.

INT's: 17, Lost Fumbles: 5 TD's: 10

Many here thought the mere presence of Favre at QB & the "threat" he instilled would pull the extra man out of the box & AD would see an 1800-2000+ yard rushing season. I said Favre or no Favre, AD will still get the respect a RB of his caliber gets & opponents will continue to stack the box. AD had less yards in 2009 than he did 2008 & has 980 tis year.

I said Favre would lack the stamina to last the entire season plus the playoffs & a SB. You & countless others said he could endure & still play at a high level. Well you can rule out the playoffs, lets see if he can even last the year.

I said his ego & Childress ego would clash. That happened last year & has continued ever since.

You and others kept touting Favre's 65.7% pass completion of 2008. I said it really doesn't matter how good your completion % is if you continually drive down the field & then turn the ball over, ending you chance of scoring. Did I mention Favre's 22 turnovers?

I said Favre eventually will choke in the playoffs & do something stupid to turn the ball over. Does an across the body throw & pick ring a bell?

I said he would put himself before the team. That could be evidenced by him playing while he was injured & detrimental to the team, rather than sitting out to get healthier. But hey! That would end his consecutive start streak.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1079865
    The Favre-haters think they know more than the coaches.

They think they know things. They think they can predict things.

Now that really IS delusional.

It's not just Mardro.....he has formed a little society of delusional football experts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Since you weren't around last year, you have no idea what was discussed & your reply irrelevant & moot.

Making predictions is simply that. Making predictions on what you think will happen. Nothing more, nothing less. It has absolutely nothing to do with being delusional.

If it did, based on the predictions you constantly make, you would have to be one of the most delusional members here.

Every week, analysts & experts, many of which are former players & coaches, make predictions as to who will win.

I guess you consider them all delusional as well.

Child please!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Why is anyone surprised by what Favre has put out? Its not like he doesn't have history or anything.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Singer said:

If it did, based on the predictions you constantly make, you would have to be one of the most delusional members here.

Every week, analysts & experts, many of which are former players & coaches, make predictions as to who will win.

I guess you consider them all delusional as well.
    Gosh, I was wrong on our win over the Cards.....and that was a bizarre shocker that fooled a lot of people.

Other than that, I've been right.

Delusional is when people continue to trash Favre even when it's clear that his problems have been caused by poor coaching, injured receivers who couldn't practice with him and pass protection that has been mostly comatose and sometimes as good as mediocre (rising to mediocre in games where the refs allowed them to hold).

Has ANYBODY been hit as hard or as often as Favre this year? Hello?

Delusional is when people fail to face obvious facts and imagine new and bizarre facts of their own to support their own special hobby horses and validate their hate of a particular player.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567